Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Townley cited for underage possession of alcohol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Townley cited for underage possession of alcohol Empty
PostSubject: Townley cited for underage possession of alcohol   Townley cited for underage possession of alcohol EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Townley cited for underage possession of alcohol: Nationwide Series driver John Wes Townley [#21 Chevy] has been cited for underage possession of alcohol. Townley, who is 20, was cited Thursday. He apologized to NASCAR and his Richard Childress Racing team in a statement issued late in Saturday's race by his race team. "I made a big mistake and feel terrible about it," he said. "I have learned a valuable lesson and will do everything I can to make it up to those I have let down." Car owner Richard Childress said Townley made an error in judgment that will be handled internally at RCR. "Drivers are human and make mistakes like everyone else. However, we do not condone his behavior," Childress said. Townley finished 15th in Saturday's race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.(Associated Press)(2-28-2010)
~Jayski
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Townley cited for underage possession of alcohol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Townley cited for underage possession of alcohol   Townley cited for underage possession of alcohol EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:45 pm

I certainly hope he's learned his lesson; alcohol is nothing to be taken lightly at all. Exclamation
Back to top Go down

Townley cited for underage possession of alcohol
Page 1 of 1