Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have you Heard Kasey comments????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Have you Heard Kasey comments???? Empty
PostSubject: Have you Heard Kasey comments????   Have you Heard Kasey comments???? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Now don't get after me butttttttt When Kasey was interviewed, I wish he had said that the FORD was great and the car was the fastest and needed very few changes in the set up of the car. He did seem pleased but still I had the feeling he expected more. Heck, more than once he was leading the pack by over 6 seconds until Nasczar deceided to call a caution for debris twice. JMO, but I believe Nascar called those cautions to make sure Kasey didn't get to far ahead of the pack Again Nascar's timing was great ------for Nascar.
Back to top Go down
38RYR8890

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Have you Heard Kasey comments????   Have you Heard Kasey comments???? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Well like I said in another post I realy feel like Kasey already know's what he is doing next year. I realy don't think it matters how well he runs this year, if he has an oportunity to go to Stewart's or RCR..............he will be gone JMO.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Have you Heard Kasey comments????   Have you Heard Kasey comments???? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:12 pm

I'm sure he will be offered a ride at one of those teams -- SHR if Harvick doesn't come and RCR if Harvick leaves. We'll just have to see how it goes. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that Kasey decides to stay with Ford. He's quickly become one of my favorite drivers.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Have you Heard Kasey comments????   Have you Heard Kasey comments???? EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:33 pm

38RYR8890 wrote:
Well like I said in another post I realy feel like Kasey already know's what he is doing next year. I realy don't think it matters how well he runs this year, if he has an oportunity to go to Stewart's or RCR..............he will be gone JMO.
and mine too--Oh I forgot ,Stewart might be waiting for Stenhouse.(did i get that name right) Funny but I see kasey in a Toy which will be his biggest mistake (next to shafting Ford when he was sued by FORD) One thing for sure ,if he does decide to shaft FORD again that will be the last time he will get that chance )
Back to top Go down
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Have you Heard Kasey comments????   Have you Heard Kasey comments???? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Yatesracing wrote:
Now don't get after me butttttttt When Kasey was interviewed, I wish he had said that the FORD was great and the car was the fastest and needed very few changes in the set up of the car. He did seem pleased but still I had the feeling he expected more. Heck, more than once he was leading the pack by over 6 seconds until Nasczar deceided to call a caution for debris twice. JMO, but I believe Nascar called those cautions to make sure Kasey didn't get to far ahead of the pack Again Nascar's timing was great ------for Nascar.

Don't get me wrong, Kahne is the best of the RPM stable, but if Allmendinger and Menard keep running strong - I would be just as happy to have them, guys who actually want to be here (see what Allmendinger said about getting congratulated by the King on Sunday) than have someone who you have to kiss their butt to make them happy.

If that's how it has to be, good riddance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you Heard Kasey comments????   Have you Heard Kasey comments???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you Heard Kasey comments????
Page 1 of 1