Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS! Empty
PostSubject: The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS!   The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:18 am

Ford Fans is moving to a new site! We will now be hosted at www.fordfans.net

Be sure to register at the new forum so that you can check out all of the cool new features!

I'll do my best to get any and all questions answered tomorrow if possible. If you have any trouble, feel free to send me a PM or email from either site.

Finally -- much thanks to Jon (speedfan) for hosting the site and helping to get it all set up and looking great!

See you there! Very Happy

fordfans.net
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS!   The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:32 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS!   The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:02 am

Andrew when can we start to register?. went over to the new site and I could not find where to register
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS!   The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:06 am

Yatesracing wrote:
Andrew when can we start to register?. went over to the new site and I could not find where to register

check out the Top right hand corner "register"
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS!   The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:07 am

Yes, registration should be available now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS!   The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:29 am

DeeDee wrote:
Yatesracing wrote:

check out the Top right hand corner "register"
Thanks I couldn't find it but I will try again.
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS!   The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:27 am

It isn't in the dark grey area on the far right side?

Is anyone else have problems trying to register?
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS!   The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:54 am

Three times and this is the message I get I give up

The string you entered for the image verification did not match what was displayed.
Register at Ford Fans
Back to top Go down
Mr.Right

Mr.Right

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS!   The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:10 am

Try using the 'refresh image' next to the 'Image Verification' box until one comes up that is easier to read. scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/mrright99
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS!   The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:25 am

Mr.Right wrote:
Try using the 'refresh image' next to the 'Image Verification' box until one comes up that is easier to read. scratch
Tried that too
Back to top Go down
Mr.Right

Mr.Right

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS!   The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:25 am

Looks like ya' got it!
...your screenname is listed under members.

I'll pass the new link along to a few NASCAR/Ford fans I know later today sometime.
...I hope I don't get myself into any 'trouble' for that over here! lol Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/mrright99
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS!   The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:35 am

Mr.Right wrote:
Looks like ya' got it!
...your screenname is listed under members.

I'll pass the new link along to a few NASCAR/Ford fans I know later today sometime.
...I hope I don't get myself into any 'trouble' for that over here! lol Wink Laughing
IMO I'm sure any help Andrew may receive for new members joining our FORD FAN GROUP would be pleasing. I'll start off by saying THANKS
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS!   The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:39 am

Yes, new members would be great! Very Happy No trouble for that here! Wink

Yatesracing, you appear to be all set on the new site. Once you log in, you should be ready to start posting. I checked and everything has been verified and is good to go.

Any issues registering can either comment here, PM me, or send a message here: http://www.fordfans.net/sendmessage.php
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS!   The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Big Announcement: HERE IT IS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Fans :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: