Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scotts to sponsor Boris Said

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Scotts to sponsor Boris Said Empty
PostSubject: Scotts to sponsor Boris Said   Scotts to sponsor Boris Said EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:50 pm

Quote :
Said to be sponsored by ScottsMiracle-Gro at Daytona: ScottsMiracle-Gro and Carter/Simo Racing announced that they will sponsor Boris Said in the #08 Ford Fusion for the Daytona 500. The #08 Ford Fusion will feature the Scotts Bonus S Max Lawn Fertilizer paint scheme during Daytona Speedweeks. “I’m really happy that Scotts is on board for the 500,” commented Said. “Between using Scotts products on my lawn and helping Carl (Edwards) with his road racing efforts, I feel like I already have a strong relationship with Scotts. I’m thrilled to represent them over the next week.”
“It is great to have an opportunity to team up with Boris Said for the Daytona 500 where he will be driving the Scotts Bonus S Max Ford Fusion,” said Jim Shertzer, Event Marketing and Sponsorship Manager for ScottsMiracle-Gro. “Living in Southern California, Boris has already started to enjoy his Scotts lawn and his Ford Fusion is featuring Scotts Bonus S Max Lawn Fertilizer – with its unique 3-in-1 formula that kills and prevents fire ants for up to six months, kills dollarweed and feeds your lawn!”.
Carter/Simo racing is proud to offer fans with a unique way to interact with them at the 51st Daytona 500. Fans will be able to join a social network where they will get an unrestricted view of how the teams prepare for Daytona. Fans will be provided multiple live daily updates of the teams progress. They can also follow the team through practices, Coors Pole qualifying, Gatorade Duel events, and ultimately the Daytona 500. Photos, videos, and messages will all come direct from the team, to the fans at no cost. More info at www.em-motorsports.com.(Carter/Simo Racing PR)(2-7-2009)
~Jayski

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Scotts to sponsor Boris Said   Scotts to sponsor Boris Said EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 3:21 pm

Now Boris just needs to make the race.
Back to top Go down
Dog

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Scotts to sponsor Boris Said   Scotts to sponsor Boris Said EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:59 pm

I never understood it.... what's with the 08/60 deal.... why what's really happening from it
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Scotts to sponsor Boris Said   Scotts to sponsor Boris Said EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 9:00 pm

Boris' team merged with another team, so that they will be able to run 12-18 races this year. Not sure why the # changed, though... Question
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Dog

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Scotts to sponsor Boris Said   Scotts to sponsor Boris Said EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 9:11 pm

and well ones a dodge and ones a ford???? this is one of the more confusing marriages..... along with Front Row and EGR although that sounds to be more of a one night stand
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scotts to sponsor Boris Said   Scotts to sponsor Boris Said Empty

Back to top Go down

Scotts to sponsor Boris Said
Page 1 of 1