Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colin Braun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Colin Braun Empty
PostSubject: Colin Braun   Colin Braun EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:37 pm

Andrew----- What do you think the chances are , that Roush will put Braun in a NW car in 2010? If he doesn't do something with this kid and fast, I'm afraid he will lose him. This kid is a winner. I just watched a long interview and have decided HE WILL BE MY FUTURE DRIVER. (didn't think I would ever find that special driver that would be able to bring all that excitement I use to feel w/ DAVEY ALLISON AND THE TRAITOR). Just sitting there and watching the clips of the #6 racing, I could feel that excitement returning. BOY DID THAT FEEL GOOD.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Colin Braun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin Braun   Colin Braun EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:11 pm

I would like to see him in a NW car next year, but truthfully, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the #28 ConWay Ford for Yates Racing next year...
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

Colin Braun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin Braun   Colin Braun EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:57 am

TeamBlueOval wrote:
I would like to see him in a NW car next year, but truthfully, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the #28 ConWay Ford for Yates Racing next year...
Oh Andrew reading your answer brought goose bumps and tears to my eyes. (guess thru it all I'm a women, to dam emotional) You have to know that was what I was hoping for but I WANT A GOOD CAR UNDER HIM. There were three drivers that has done that in the past----Davey Allison, The Traitor, and Ricky Rudd. I need that excitement, Somehow I have lost it.
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481

Colin Braun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin Braun   Colin Braun EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:25 pm

Is ConWay capable (or willing) to put forth the money for a whole Cup season? Otherwise, it will be just like the #28 this year.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Colin Braun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin Braun   Colin Braun EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:07 am

roosterrage wrote:
Is ConWay capable (or willing) to put forth the money for a whole Cup season? Otherwise, it will be just like the #28 this year.
Only Time Can Tell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Colin Braun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colin Braun   Colin Braun Empty

Back to top Go down

Colin Braun
Page 1 of 1