Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just A Thought I came across

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Just A Thought I came across Empty
PostSubject: Just A Thought I came across   Just A Thought I came across EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:23 pm

I guess you all know how I feel about Roush. I just don't like or trust the guy but what I find scary is HOW WE BOTH THINK SO MUCH ALIKE. LOL
WHAT MONTH WAS HE BORN????????????????
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Just A Thought I came across   Just A Thought I came across EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:12 pm

April, 1942.

I know you don't like him, but you have to admit he's a very smart guy with a lot of experience in all types of racing. I think he does a great job with the team.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Just A Thought I came across   Just A Thought I came across EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:16 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
April, 1942.

I know you don't like him, but you have to admit he's a very smart guy with a lot of experience in all types of racing. I think he does a great job with the team.
Andrew I need the day also this is getting stranger and stranger
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Just A Thought I came across   Just A Thought I came across EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:32 pm

April 19
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Just A Thought I came across   Just A Thought I came across EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:51 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
April 19
Thats what I thought-- Now don't get hysterical--Roush and I are both born under the FIRE SIGN. LOL
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Just A Thought I came across   Just A Thought I came across EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:32 am

TeamBlueOval wrote:
April, 1942.
I'm surprised because I had him pegged as being older. Surprised

I couldn't resist .... I had to look up the FIRE SIGN.....
Aries, Leo and Sagittarius
Quote :
What are the general characteristics of the Fire signs?:

Those with planets in fire signs have a simmering at-the-ready stance, as they hunt for things that light them up. They're prone to sudden illuminating flashes of insight and bursts of enthusiasm. Like fire itself, they can flare up when inspired, making them seem very passionate about life. They like to live large, and often feel frustrated by mundane chores and duties.

Fire signs are known to be intuitive, and to rely on gut-level instincts. Going on faith in their inner guidance gets them far, but they have a tendency to skip crucial steps, or to be unaware of the emotional impact of their actions.
I guess I fall under that sign too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Just A Thought I came across   Just A Thought I came across EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:19 am

DeeDee wrote:
TeamBlueOval wrote:
April, 1942.

Quote :

Those with planets in fire signs have a simmering at-the-ready stance, as they hunt for things that light them up. They're prone to sudden illuminating flashes of insight and bursts of enthusiasm. Like fire itself, they can flare up when inspired, making them seem very passionate about life. They like to live large, and often feel frustrated by mundane chores and duties.

Fire signs are known to be intuitive, and to rely on gut-level instincts. Going on faith in their inner guidance gets them far, but they have a tendency to skip crucial steps, or to be unaware of the emotional impact of their actions.
I guess I fall under that sign too. Laughing
So true, so true LOL
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Just A Thought I came across   Just A Thought I came across EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:18 am

DeeDee wrote:
TeamBlueOval wrote:
April, 1942.

He certainly not a young guy... almost 70!
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Just A Thought I came across   Just A Thought I came across EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:27 am

I think I would have put him at 70 already Surprised
Back to top Go down
Dog

Number of posts : 808

PostSubject: Re: Just A Thought I came across   Just A Thought I came across EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:15 pm

he's about what I thought he would be..... slightly older maybe

fire sign???? what's that?? has that got something to do do with that horoscope stuff? (i don't pay attention to it- all i know is I'm a leo so I'll read it very occasionally for a laugh)
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Just A Thought I came across   Just A Thought I came across EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Dog wrote:

fire sign???? what's that?? has that got something to do do with that horoscope stuff? (i don't pay attention to it- all i know is I'm a leo so I'll read it very occasionally for a laugh)
YUP join us your under the fire sign also
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Just A Thought I came across   Just A Thought I came across EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:02 am

I dunno, Jack looks a few years younger to me. I never would have guessed he is as old as he is.
Back to top Go down
Dog

Number of posts : 808

PostSubject: Re: Just A Thought I came across   Just A Thought I came across EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:39 am

Yatesracing wrote:
Dog wrote:

YUP join us your under the fire sign also

so what does that mean? I'm so hot that I'm on fire lol

(don't worry- I'm not that arrogant
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Just A Thought I came across   Just A Thought I came across EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:24 pm

From DeeDee's post above...

Quote :
Quote :

Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Just A Thought I came across   Just A Thought I came across EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:12 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
From DeeDee's post above...

Quote :
Quote :

This is the short version. I went and looked for the same thing but to long. Roush all the way (me too)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Thought I came across   Just A Thought I came across Empty

Back to top Go down

Just A Thought I came across
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Fans :: Ford Racing :: Roush Fenway Racing-
Jump to: