Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I CONFESS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

I CONFESS Empty
PostSubject: I CONFESS   I CONFESS EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:24 am

Until Colin Braun gets into the Cup Series, I have a soft spot for AJ. Could be he reminds me of Kurt Busch when Busch was still with Roush. I think AJ will be a bit more aggressive than the rest of the RPM/YATES drivers.. I know, when I mention Busch, feed back is going to be negative, but than I just like all FORD DRIVERS and at one time Kurt was a FORD DRIVER. I can't really dislike Kurt, after all he didn't end up in a TOY OR CHEVY

Oops almost forgot, Here are TWO Drivers that really can make it happen for RPM. KASEY AND A.J.. (Kasey has to be a bit more aggressive)
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

I CONFESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: I CONFESS   I CONFESS EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:26 pm

I think AJ has the potential to really impress some people this year. We'll see how it goes, but it would surprise me too much to see him challenge for the Chase come Richmond.

As for Kurt Busch, he was in line to replace Ricky Rudd as my favorite driver when Ricky retired, but then he had to go and be stupid... and then leave Roush... and then drive a Dodge... so, he got replaced. lol
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com

I CONFESS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Fans :: Ford Racing :: Richard Petty Motorsports-
Jump to: