Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toooo funny!!!!...... The BAT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Toooo funny!!!!......   The BAT Empty
PostSubject: Toooo funny!!!!...... The BAT   Toooo funny!!!!......   The BAT EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:38 am

Hope you had a good laugh Laughing
I'm actually surprised that someone didn't really clock him good..... especially that ATM guy. Shocked

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dog

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Toooo funny!!!!...... The BAT   Toooo funny!!!!......   The BAT EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:41 pm

lol looked like the last one was.... and really instead of being hit he coulda easily been kicked
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Toooo funny!!!!...... The BAT   Toooo funny!!!!......   The BAT EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:26 pm

That was good. Smile I really liked the one at the gas station. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Toooo funny!!!!...... The BAT   Toooo funny!!!!......   The BAT EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:11 am

I liked how the ATM guy pushed him down. He was like, "Don't mess with me!" Toooo funny!!!!......   The BAT Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Toooo funny!!!!...... The BAT   Toooo funny!!!!......   The BAT EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:31 am

RacingDude wrote:
I liked how the ATM guy pushed him down. He was like, "Don't mess with me!" Toooo funny!!!!......   The BAT Icon_lol
I'm thinking that maybe that's the wrong time to mess with someone when there at a ATM. I'm surprised that the ATM guy only pushed him. Shocked
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Toooo funny!!!!...... The BAT   Toooo funny!!!!......   The BAT EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:12 pm

I imagine he would have done more if it were an actual person. The look on his face after he pushed him expressed, "What the?!?" to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toooo funny!!!!...... The BAT   Toooo funny!!!!......   The BAT Empty

Back to top Go down

Toooo funny!!!!...... The BAT
Page 1 of 1