Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm going to admit...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

I'm going to admit... Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to admit...   I'm going to admit... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:47 am

I was a little too harsh on Paul Menard. I kind of went on a rant on how he doesn't deserve his Cup ride a few months back. While he isn't burning up the track, I don't think it would hurt for me to have a little more faith in him. He does do well in the Nationwide cars when he races them, and can pull off an occasional top-10 to top-15 finish in Cup. I was mainly upset because of Reed Sorenson losing his ride (Reed's a good guy and it pained me to see him lose his ride). I'm going to admit... Icon_sad

Just wanted to get this off my chest... I'm going to admit... Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to admit...   I'm going to admit... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:36 pm

The biggest surprise with Menard is that he has only 2 top tens in his whole Cup career (111 starts). I know he doesn't get top 10s very often, but I was suprised it was that low. Paul doesn't tear cars up and takes care of them and can run the whole year. It will be interesting to see how he runs as a RPM driver and with the help from Roush.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to admit...   I'm going to admit... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:40 pm

One of those came in his first or second start when he was running part time for DEI.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to admit...   I'm going to admit... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:02 pm

To me this is his make or break year. If he is routinely finishes as the 4th driver in the 4 driver RPM stable week in and week out, then I've lost all hope for him.
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to admit...   I'm going to admit... EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:29 pm

I have to agree with eehwkram. If it doesn't happen this year, it's not going to.
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to admit...   I'm going to admit... EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:07 am

I have to also agree. I felt bad for bashing him so much, even though it's pretty much the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to admit...   I'm going to admit... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm going to admit...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Fans :: Ford Racing :: Richard Petty Motorsports-
Jump to: