Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here it is-Your Not GoingTo Like It.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Here it is-Your Not GoingTo Like It. Empty
PostSubject: Here it is-Your Not GoingTo Like It.   Here it is-Your Not GoingTo Like It. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:04 pm

Roush and Doug are joined at the hips and belong in the loser column. Whatever Roush says Doug jumps and depends on Jack far to much. Doug, well he sure isn't his Father, at least not yet. Someone should get to Robert Yates and talk him into working on this NEW ENGINE.

When Robert was interview after receiving his award and was enter into NMPA Hall of Fame last month he mention that Nascar asked him to build an engine . He did and their laugh at him. The problem with Robert's Engine was his concept was far into the future. The man is a genus and thats what FORD needs now in Nascar. Robert spends most of his time in his Engine shop but the engine of his dream is not an engine that can be used in Nascar. I would like to see someone who can get thru to him and ask him to work on this New FR9 engine. Not as a Team owner just in theYates Engine shop. You can bet things would happen real fast and we would have an Engine thats second to none.

Roush has stated that they found what was missing in 2009. They hired 6 new Engineers and bought a New Cooling system I believe this was more BS from Jack . I guess he is running out of excuses. FORD can not take another year like 2009 but thats exactly where we are headed.
Back to top Go down

Here it is-Your Not GoingTo Like It.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Fans :: Ford Racing :: Roush Fenway Racing-
Jump to: