Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM... Empty
PostSubject: McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM...   McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM... EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:14 pm

...for McMurray
Quote :
McDonald's will sponsor the No. 1 Earnhardt Ganassi Racing Chevrolet and Jamie McMurray this weekend at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

According to sources, McMurray could be "lovin' it" with the Golden Arches for 10 additional races this season. McDonald's first entered the NASCAR arena in 1993 with team owner Junior Johnson and driver Hut Stricklin, but since 2005 has been connected with the Evernham/Gillett/Richard Petty Motorsports contingent.

McMurray, 33, won this season's Daytona 500 and is currently fourth in the NASCAR Sprint Cup point standings. He joked following his 500 win, "After we won Talladega, we went to McDonald's. I think tonight we will have a Big Mac."

McMurray is starting his seventh season on NASCAR's Cup tour and was reunited this season with his former owner Chip Ganassi. McMurray has four career Cup wins.
~FOXSports
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM...   McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM... EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:21 pm

McDonalds was never one of my favorite fast food stops anyway LOL
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM...   McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM... EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Me either, but they had cool race cars, and they're a pretty big sponsor!
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM...   McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM... EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:23 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Me either, but they had cool race cars, and they're a pretty big sponsor!
Sorry but I don't think McMurry will be the big surprise everyone thinks he will be. Lots of Luck McDonald. Oh BTW maybe RPM became to expensive to sponsor after they joined w/ Roush and FORD. LOL.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM...   McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM... EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:10 pm

I don't think McMurray is going to light the world on fire, either. He might end up top-18 or so in points, but that's all...
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM...   McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM... EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:38 pm

I think Jamie will be on pace with where he was before over at Ganassi, overall much better than his years at Roush.
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM...   McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM... EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:07 pm

I agree with roosterrage. JPM made the Chase last year, and it seems the two cars are more on the same level this year.
Back to top Go down
blueblood

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM...   McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:19 pm

I don't know seems like jamie has always been a one hit wonder winning one here and there don't think he'll do no better than he did at roush... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM...   McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:33 pm

Well, after 3 races, it's looking like that might be a fair assessment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM...   McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM... Empty

Back to top Go down

McDonalds sponsorship leaves RPM...
Page 1 of 1