HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Can't believe Carl did that!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Location : VA
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:59 pm

Sure, Brad K deserved the payback, but that was rough. Shocked that Carl dumped him like that.

99 has been parked and to the trailer.

_________________
-Andrew
We're moving to a new server! Register and check it out at fordfans.net Very Happy

Can't believe Carl did that! 2010sig
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing



Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:01 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Sure, Brad K deserved the payback, but that was rough. Shocked that Carl dumped him like that.

99 has been parked and to the trailer.
WELL IT SURE MADE MY DAY This guy has been asking for it a very long time and I'm glad he finally got what he deserves.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Right

Mr.Right

Number of posts : 22
Location : New York
Registration date : 2010-02-12

Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:17 pm

I'm glad Keslousy wasn't hurt, but he's had that coming for a while now. cheers
Look at how many drivers he's taken out in his short NA$CAR career.
Seriously, if the #12 hadn't ended up upside down, fans & other drivers would be giving Carl a standing ovation.

what goes around comes around.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/mrright99
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Location : VA
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:21 pm

You know, the more I think about it, the happier I am Carl did that. Especially after hearing Brad K's interview -- he is such a punk.

_________________
-Andrew
We're moving to a new server! Register and check it out at fordfans.net Very Happy

Can't believe Carl did that! 2010sig
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing



Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:25 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
You know, the more I think about it, the happier I am Carl did that. Especially after hearing Brad K's interview -- he is such a punk.
Where did you read his comments
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing



Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:30 pm

Mr.Right wrote:
I'm glad Keslousy wasn't hurt, but he's had that coming for a while now. cheers
Look at how many drivers he's taken out in his short NA$CAR career.
Seriously, if the #12 hadn't ended up upside down, fans & other drivers would be giving Carl a standing ovation.

what goes around comes around.....
We are still giving Carl a STANDING OVATION AT MY HOUSE
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Location : VA
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Yatesracing wrote:
TeamBlueOval wrote:
You know, the more I think about it, the happier I am Carl did that. Especially after hearing Brad K's interview -- he is such a punk.
Where did you read his comments

I didn't read them -- he spoke on TV.

_________________
-Andrew
We're moving to a new server! Register and check it out at fordfans.net Very Happy

Can't believe Carl did that! 2010sig
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing



Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:41 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Yatesracing wrote:
TeamBlueOval wrote:
You know, the more I think about it, the happier I am Carl did that. Especially after hearing Brad K's interview -- he is such a punk.
Where did you read his comments

I didn't read them -- he spoke on TV.
Oh I just heard what he said on the Nascar Video.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Location : VA
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:45 pm

BRAD KESELOWSKI (No. 12 Mopar/FLO TV Dodge Charger)
ARE YOU OK? WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE 99? “Yeah, I’m OK. First off, Penske Racing had some phenomenal cars today. I’m really proud of the 12 team, everybody on the Mopar 12 Dodge Charger; a lot to be proud of back at the shop. I think Kurt’s got a real good shot at winning it, so I’m really pulling for him to get it done for Penske today. Just a wild ride that was uncalled for.”

WHAT WAS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU AND THE 99? “He cut down on me on a restart and I lifted; I couldn’t lift fast enough for him. I lifted for him to let him in, but I was there. I don’t know what more you can do…car low…that’s what they say. So I was underneath him, tired to cut him a break. It was too late though, he turned down. I apologized to him but there was nothing that I could do in that situation. To come back and intentionally wreck someone, that’s not cool. You could have killed someone in the grandstands. I know that’s it’s a little ironic that it’s got me saying that, but at least I didn’t do it intentionally when it happened. It will be interesting to see how NASCAR reacts to it. They have the ball. If they’re going to allow people to intentionally wreck each other at tracks this fast, we will hurt someone either in the cars or in the grandstands. It’s not cool to wreck someone intentionally at 195 mph.”


~Speedway Media~

These were the quotes from the TV interview.

_________________
-Andrew
We're moving to a new server! Register and check it out at fordfans.net Very Happy

Can't believe Carl did that! 2010sig
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing



Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:59 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
BRAD KESELOWSKI (No. 12 Mopar/FLO TV Dodge Charger)
ARE YOU OK? WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE 99? “Yeah, I’m OK. First off, Penske Racing had some phenomenal cars today. I’m really proud of the 12 team, everybody on the Mopar 12 Dodge Charger; a lot to be proud of back at the shop. I think Kurt’s got a real good shot at winning it, so I’m really pulling for him to get it done for Penske today. Just a wild ride that was uncalled for.”

WHAT WAS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU AND THE 99? “He cut down on me on a restart and I lifted; I couldn’t lift fast enough for him. I lifted for him to let him in, but I was there. I don’t know what more you can do…car low…that’s what they say. So I was underneath him, tired to cut him a break. It was too late though, he turned down. I apologized to him but there was nothing that I could do in that situation. To come back and intentionally wreck someone, that’s not cool. You could have killed someone in the grandstands. I know that’s it’s a little ironic that it’s got me saying that, but at least I didn’t do it intentionally when it happened. It will be interesting to see how NASCAR reacts to it. They have the ball. If they’re going to allow people to intentionally wreck each other at tracks this fast, we will hurt someone either in the cars or in the grandstands. It’s not cool to wreck someone intentionally at 195 mph.”


~Speedway Media~

These were the quotes from the TV interview.
This is the same interveiw on the Nascar Video. BTW didn't Brad lift Carl's car at Dega, where Carl was going for the win . Didn't someone in the stands received injuries at that time?
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Location : VA
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:02 pm

That was a racing deal at Talladega, though. Brad does wreck people on purpose a lot, but not that time. He and Carl just got together racing hard for the win last year...

_________________
-Andrew
We're moving to a new server! Register and check it out at fordfans.net Very Happy

Can't believe Carl did that! 2010sig
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing



Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:29 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
That was a racing deal at Talladega, though. Brad does wreck people on purpose a lot, but not that time. He and Carl just got together racing hard for the win last year...
No doubt this is what happened at Dega but after being hit today ,that all came back and might have had something to add to todays hit. Carl might of thought ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. this guy needs a lesson. (of couse I'm sure Carl didn't think for a second Brad was going to flip. ) Stange tho, that Brad did a fip flop like Carl did last year. Sometimes karma takes care of itself.
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Location : IL
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Even though I usually support Brad, I actually have no problem with Carl wrecking him today, because Brad wrecked him earlier in the race, and hey, Carl was just getting payback. Wink

I'm just glad Brad walked away from that awful crash!
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing



Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:25 pm

RacingDude wrote:
Even though I usually support Brad, I actually have no problem with Carl wrecking him today, because Brad wrecked him earlier in the race, and hey, Carl was just getting payback. Wink

I'm just glad Brad walked away from that awful crash!
I'm happy Carl walked away from his horrific crash at Dega. To bad a fan was injured. Brad has been the cause of many accident on the tracks due to his aggressiveness and maybe now he will realize it has to stop
THANKS CARL you might have saved someone else being injured in a race due to Brads aggressive driving.
Back to top Go down
jiggastyles09

jiggastyles09

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:28 pm

i don't think for a second that carl thought brad would fly up in the air like that, he just wanted to ruin brads day like brad has ruined everyone elses so many times before. yes it was poor decision in hindsight i guess, but carl was in the moment & made the choice to wreck brad. how many times have people wrecked one another in nascar before because of a previous incident? denny did it to brad at homestead, i don't think this was any different was it? just brad happened to get airborne & it's a shame for both of them.

nascar said "the gloves are off" lol, it'll be ineresting to see what penalties are issued.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing



Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:34 pm

I'm not a fan of Kyle but this guy Brad ,makes Kyle look like a choir boy. Instead of Carl paying a fine they should pay him for teaching this guy a lesson.
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Location : Chicagoland - Happy retirement Mr. Rudd. We miss U
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:45 am

Yatesracing wrote:
TeamBlueOval wrote:
Sure, Brad K deserved the payback, but that was rough. Shocked that Carl dumped him like that.

99 has been parked and to the trailer.
WELL IT SURE MADE MY DAY This guy has been asking for it a very long time and I'm glad he finally got what he deserves.
Wow! It doesn't matter if Brad deserved payback or not. For gosh sakes you DON'T pay someone back at a track like Atlanta. That's just wrong!!!!!
Carl really blew this one royally Rolling Eyes I'm very disappointed in him.
Sorry, but I hope they nail his butt big time this one. NASCAR just can't allow this crap. Mad


Thankfully Brad is OK.

_________________
DeeDee

We've moving to a new server! Register and check it out at http://www.fordfans.net/
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Location : VA
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:47 am

NASCAR better do nothing.

Drivers wreck drivers all the time, it just so happens that this time a car got airborne. It was unfortunate, but that's the ONLY reason he's getting so much flack about this!

_________________
-Andrew
We're moving to a new server! Register and check it out at fordfans.net Very Happy

Can't believe Carl did that! 2010sig
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Location : Chicagoland - Happy retirement Mr. Rudd. We miss U
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:59 am

Of course drivers wreck drivers all of the time. <There is a right way and a wrong way> This had WRONG written all over it.

I'd expect at least a hefty points penalty. I'd prefer to see them park him for a race. We will have to wait and see.

And the answer is YES .... if Ambrose or Hornish pulled this same stunt I'd expect them to get the same penalty. <Sorry IMO

_________________
DeeDee

We've moving to a new server! Register and check it out at http://www.fordfans.net/
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Location : VA
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:01 am

If they park him, I will be extremely upset. No reason to park him. They parked him for the rest of today, talked to him in the truck, and that should be the END of it. Time to MOVE ON.

_________________
-Andrew
We're moving to a new server! Register and check it out at fordfans.net Very Happy

Can't believe Carl did that! 2010sig
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing



Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:34 am

TeamBlueOval wrote:
If they park him, I will be extremely upset. No reason to park him. They parked him for the rest of today, talked to him in the truck, and that should be the END of it. Time to MOVE ON.
Totally agree 100 % Carl has just made it much safer for the other driver. I'm sure Brad has learn to respect the other drivers. This hasn't been the first time his agressive driving has caused accident. He needed a lesson and I hope he has learned something from it, altho he is such a wise guy, that I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
jiggastyles09

jiggastyles09

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:03 am

i'm not an engineer by any means, but is this one last signal to NASCAR that they needed to get rid of the wing? i wonder if all these cars getting airborne is mainly due to that ugly wing. in any event, good job to nascar for giving the drivers such a safe race car to drive, it really has proven its worth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Can't believe Carl did that! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't believe Carl did that!   Can't believe Carl did that! Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Can't believe Carl did that!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Martin Allen replaces Carl Heggs
» Carl Heggs takes over at Notts County...
» Carl Froch vs Chavez Jr
» Carl Froch v Mikkel Kessler (rematch in England) - Who wins and how?
» Q&A with Carl 'The Jackal' Frampton.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Fans :: Ford Racing :: Roush Fenway Racing-
Jump to: