Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How can you take this every week?????????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

How can you take this every week????????? Empty
PostSubject: How can you take this every week?????????   How can you take this every week????????? EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:34 pm

Ford looking real bad so pull out completely or get back in there and show a little of what you really have.

Poor Colin amd Crawford having to look like second rated drivers because of the crap they have to drive. GET WITH IT FORD---DO THE JOB OR PULL OUT. anything is better than seeing our F-150 FORD TRUCKS being the laughing joke in the TRUCK SERIES.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: How can you take this every week?????????   How can you take this every week????????? EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:51 pm

Ford has pulled out of the series. They do not provide any manufacturer support to those teams.

They do, however, provide sponsorship money to Circle Bar Racing for both of their trucks. Even with Circle Bar, however, Ford does not give them any technical assistance or any of that stuff.

Same deal with Roush.

That's why there's only 3 Ford trucks left.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: How can you take this every week?????????   How can you take this every week????????? EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:05 pm

The way things are going, it looks like only Toyotas will be in the series before too long.
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: How can you take this every week?????????   How can you take this every week????????? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:30 am

^^ my same thought
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: How can you take this every week?????????   How can you take this every week????????? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:14 am

And I still say, how can the FORD PEOPLE let this happen? Does not help to sell FORD TRUCKS on Monday.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: How can you take this every week?????????   How can you take this every week????????? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:45 pm

I'm pretty sure FORD pulled out because they needed to cut their motorsports budget. Rather than cut their help to Cup teams, they just left the Truck series.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: How can you take this every week?????????   How can you take this every week????????? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:11 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
I'm pretty sure FORD pulled out because they needed to cut their motorsports budget. Rather than cut their help to Cup teams, they just left the Truck series.
I know your right, but I hate to see FORDS shown badly in any series
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can you take this every week?????????   How can you take this every week????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

How can you take this every week?????????
Page 1 of 1