Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kenseth to run NW at Bristol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Kenseth to run NW at Bristol Empty
PostSubject: Kenseth to run NW at Bristol   Kenseth to run NW at Bristol EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:32 pm

Matt Kenseth will drive the #16 Nationwide car this weekend in place of Greg Biffle who was originally scheduled to be in the car.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Kenseth to run NW at Bristol   Kenseth to run NW at Bristol EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:43 am

What happened to Biffle? Ya know what, it doesn't matter..... I haven't watched a NW race this season.
The Cup guys just seem to take all the fun out of it. Mad
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Kenseth to run NW at Bristol   Kenseth to run NW at Bristol EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:45 pm

To answer your question, I have no idea. This race has been on his schedule since it was released last year. Question
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Kenseth to run NW at Bristol   Kenseth to run NW at Bristol EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:45 pm

Biffle out of Nationwide race because of injured ribs: Greg Biffle has pulled out of the Nationwide Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway because he bruised his ribs. Biffle says he was hurt while boating with friends. He says he jumped from the dock to the boat, and his foot slipped on a wet spot on the dock. He says he banged his right side on the side of the boat. Matt Kenseth will replace his Roush Fenway Racing teammate in Saturday's race. He is still on schedule to drive in Sunday's Sprint Cup Series race at Bristol. (Associated Press)(3-20-2009)

MORE: Greg Biffle is walking around the Bristol Motor Speedway garage with sore ribs. The #16-3M Ford Fusion driver slipped and struck his right side on the edge of the boat while helping friends dock the boat Tuesday evening near his home north of Charlotte. "It was one of those freak, stupid accidents were you take a fall and you have no way to stop it or brace it or grab because I was over top of water. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, I mean; everybody's jumped onto a boat before, so, just lost my footing." Biffle tested his ribs Thursday at the shop when he climbed into his Martinsville car and says he feels better in that seat than sitting on anything. Biffle added; "Its hard foam and it's molded so it doesn't create any pressure points." As for how he feels, Biffle says, "I can not believe how much better I feel in three days. I was really hurting Tuesday night and Wednesday I felt a fair amount better and then yesterday (Thursday) I was up doing all kinds of stuff so I feel pretty good now." As a precaution Biffle will not compete in Saturday's Nationwide Series race as Matt Kenseth will drive the #16 CitiFinancial Ford.(PRNs Garage Pass)(3-20-2009)
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Kenseth to run NW at Bristol   Kenseth to run NW at Bristol EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:42 am

Good choice to sit out the NW race and not risk getting injured further enough to not be able to race Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenseth to run NW at Bristol   Kenseth to run NW at Bristol Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenseth to run NW at Bristol
Page 1 of 1