Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ND being smart and stupid all at the same time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dog

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-01-15

ND being smart and stupid all at the same time Empty
PostSubject: ND being smart and stupid all at the same time   ND being smart and stupid all at the same time EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:32 am

SMART- Abortion WE ARE GOING AGAINST ROE VRS WADE BABY!!!! YA BABY YOUR GOING TO HAVE A CHANCE! Legalized murder is looking to become ILLEGAL in ND. I don't know which, but I know for sure it has passed in either the senate or the house..... one or the other and I believe it's in the other now..... i'm not positive tho

STUPID- Gay Rights/cross-dressing Ok here I'm not totally sure if I heard this all right, but let me talk my opinion and what I understand of the bill. My opinion because, well, it may surprise some of you.

Opinion: Let me give you a quick background here- I am a Christian. I believe the Bible to be true. I believe in Jesus. I believe he is the savior from sins. In the Bible it says: Leviticus 18:20 "Do not practice homosexuality; it is a detestable sin. (NLT) But it also says: "Love your neighbor as yourself." 10 Love does no wrong to anyone, so love satisfies all of God's requirements in the end of Romans 13:9 (NLT). If you want to satisfy God's commandment of "love of a neighbor" it has no exclusions; you are to love you enemy, gays, friends, family, bullies, terrorists, your President, etc. So after putting some thought into it how are you to show love to them when you won't accept them how they are. God he would still accept you if you were gay. God loves the gays also in John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. (NLT). So gays are all apart of the world he still loves them. But will he accept them if they ask for forgiveness but continue to be gay (with no intentions or no trying to stop your behavior)- I don't believe so. So how are we showing love to them saying you can't work here, your gay. You can't live here, your gay. You can't see your dieing love of your life because we don't akgnowledge gay marriage as a marriage. etc etc etc- IMHO that is not right so yes I actually am in FAVOR of gay rights. Now am I saying that homosexuality is ok- NO I DON'T. After all how are we (christians) supposed to talk to them, let alone share the good news with them when we won't accept them as they are. Jesus hung, talked, dealt with the worst of sinners (in a humans mind- not God's). Why won't we (christians) talk with other sinners who in actuality were just as bad off as you or I was. Truthfully this is a new opinion I have formulated and I'm sound with my God on this decision

Now you go back and see I say stupid by the idea of gay rights in ND, but look I also put cross-dressing with it. On the news today I heard on the current bill today someone talking about gay rights. They also ended up talking about cross-dressing from the same bill. The way they were talking is that the bill would also allow cross dressers to go into the bathroom of the one they feel as they are. Now this is crossing the line by ions. Far from acceptable. Atleast that's what I understand from it

Feel free to share your beliefs. Do not bash my opinions or others and I and I'm sure others will return the favor. I make no apologies for my beliefs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog

ND being smart and stupid all at the same time
Page 1 of 1