Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sadler Getting A NEW CREW CHIEF----Todd Parrott --Maybe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Sadler Getting A NEW CREW CHIEF----Todd Parrott --Maybe Empty
PostSubject: Sadler Getting A NEW CREW CHIEF----Todd Parrott --Maybe   Sadler Getting A NEW CREW CHIEF----Todd Parrott --Maybe EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:44 am

New crew chief for Sadler? this was rumored late in 2008 but didn't happen, and am hearing it again: Todd Parrott could be heading to Richard Petty Motorsports as #19-Elliott Sadler's crew chief. Parrott was #96=Bobby Laobite's crew chief until last week, when he was replaced by Ben Leslie and Parrot moved back into management. Parrott was Sadler's crew chief when he ran the #38 at Yates Racing
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Sadler Getting A NEW CREW CHIEF----Todd Parrott --Maybe   Sadler Getting A NEW CREW CHIEF----Todd Parrott --Maybe EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:37 pm

Todd was promoted to Competition Director at Yates Racing, I believe. Don't think we'll see him leave.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Sadler Getting A NEW CREW CHIEF----Todd Parrott --Maybe   Sadler Getting A NEW CREW CHIEF----Todd Parrott --Maybe EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 6:31 am

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Todd was promoted to Competition Director at Yates Racing, I believe. Don't think we'll see him leave.
I hope your right Andrew. I had the feeling,Todd doesn't like the way Doug is running the team. Just a feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sadler Getting A NEW CREW CHIEF----Todd Parrott --Maybe   Sadler Getting A NEW CREW CHIEF----Todd Parrott --Maybe Empty

Back to top Go down

Sadler Getting A NEW CREW CHIEF----Todd Parrott --Maybe
Page 1 of 1