Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tom Heddin resigns as RPM's CEO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Tom Heddin resigns as RPM's CEO Empty
PostSubject: Tom Heddin resigns as RPM''s CEO   Tom Heddin resigns as RPM's CEO EmptyFri May 15, 2009 1:56 pm

Sources: Heddin quits as RPM's CEO: Tom Reddin has resigned as chief executive officer at Richard Petty Motorsports, multiple team sources told ESPN.com on Friday. Foster Gillet, son of team owner George Gillet, will oversee day-to-day operations, effective immediately, team sources confirmed. Reddin joined RPM just prior to the start of the 2008 season, overseeing the organization's four Sprint Cup Series teams. The team's management had come under fire of late in the wake of poor performance and the residual frustration from its driving corps. Reddin wasn't immediately available for comment. Reddin came to RPM from LendingTree, where he was also CEO.(ESPN.com)(5-15-2009)

-Jayski
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Tom Heddin resigns as RPM's CEO   Tom Heddin resigns as RPM's CEO EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:55 am

They've got to get performing better. Hopefully, it will happen when they start using the new Dodge engine, but they should've been using it for a while now.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Tom Heddin resigns as RPM's CEO   Tom Heddin resigns as RPM's CEO EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:43 am

That team has been struggling badly this year. Kasey Kahne & Elliott Sadler seemed to be pretty good at Darlington for a while, but they didn't finish that well.

I hope things get better, I like all of their drivers (with the exception of Elliott Sadler Wink )
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953

PostSubject: Re: Tom Heddin resigns as RPM's CEO   Tom Heddin resigns as RPM's CEO EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:39 pm

ME-------------I want to see the FORDS doing better. Roush has got ot be tired of seeing The Chevy Logo in front of his FORDS.

Roush drivers seem to have lost all their spirit. Something has to be radically wrong in the Roush camp
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Tom Heddin resigns as RPM's CEO   Tom Heddin resigns as RPM's CEO EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:06 am

^ I know Carl has had pit issues this year; hopefully those woes are close to ending.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Tom Heddin resigns as RPM's CEO   Tom Heddin resigns as RPM's CEO EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:33 pm

I think Jack really hates it when he sees the Toyotas in front of him, not the Chevies... lol
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953

PostSubject: Re: Tom Heddin resigns as RPM's CEO   Tom Heddin resigns as RPM's CEO EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:21 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
I think Jack really hates it when he sees the Toyotas in front of him, not the Chevies... lol
ME TOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Heddin resigns as RPM's CEO   Tom Heddin resigns as RPM's CEO Empty

Back to top Go down

Tom Heddin resigns as RPM's CEO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Fans :: General NASCAR Racing :: Sprint Cup Series-
Jump to: