Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doug's Q&A on Titter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Doug's Q&A on Titter Empty
PostSubject: Doug''s Q&A on Titter   Doug's Q&A on Titter EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:30 pm

Post-race quotes from all of tonight's Ford drivers posted on media.ford.com and fordracing.com. #nascar--Read from the bottom up

9:12 PM May 16th from web
Kenseth restarts final segment 2nd. McMurray 10th; Edwards 12th; Labonte 13th and Biffle is out. #nascar
7:37 PM May 16th from web

Kenseth, Edwards, Biffle, Labonte and McMurray to carry the Ford banner in the Sprint All-Star Race tonight. #nascar
6:05 PM May 16th from web

Carl is a natural. Heard he did a guest spot earlier this week on The Big Engvall Show, scheduled to air later this summer. #nascar
4:40 PM May 16th from web

Ragan, McMurray, Elliott and Menard are the four Ford drivers looking to get into tonight's Sprint All-Star Race. #nascar
4:28 PM May 16th from web

DY: Thanks for all of your questions. I just got a phone call and have to go check one of the engines for tonite. #ford15 #nascar
1:42 PM May 16th from web
DY: He's doing some work on his farm and enjoying his grandchildren. He's having a great time. #ford15 #nascar
1:41 PM May 16th from web

What is he doing these days in retirement? #ford15 #nascar
1:41 PM May 16th from web

DY: He loved the all-star race as well, especially after winning it a couple of times. #ford15 #nascar
1:39 PM May 16th from web

DY: He's enjoying retirement, but he misses the track. Places like Daytona, Talladega and Charlotte were favorites. #ford15 #nascar
1:38 PM May 16th from web

How is your dad? #ford15 #nascar
DY: Yes and no. Their limited sked makes it tricky, but the timing may not be perfect for that. #ford15 #nascar

Would the 21 car be a logical car to try it out first? #ford15 #nascar
1:37 PM May 16th from web

DY: We would like to have it in multiple cars in the fall with the goal of being across the board next year. #ford15 #nascar
1:37 PM May 16th from web

DY: The process is coming along well and we'd like to have it running in July at Daytona in 1 car, if it comes together. #ford15 #nascar
1:36 PM May 16th from web
What about the new Ford engine? When will that be up and running on the track? #ford15 #nascar
1:36 PM May 16th from web
DY: Our goal from the start was to be a 4-car team. We could get to 3 next year and in the future up to 4. #ford15 #nascar
1:35 PM May 16th from web

What is the long-term plan for Yates Racing as far as number of cars? #ford15 #nascar
1:34 PM May 16th from web

DY: We certainly hope so. Sponsorship is our biggest challenge and we're looking, but I'd like nothing more than that. #ford15 #nascar
1:33 PM May 16th from web

RT @sjp413: Will we see Travis back in the 28 this season? #ford15 #nascar
1:32 PM May 16th from web
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Doug's Q&A on Titter   Doug's Q&A on Titter EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:11 pm

Quote :
Question: What about the new Ford engine? When will that be up and running on the track?

DY: The process is coming along well and we'd like to have it running in July at Daytona in 1 car, if it comes together.
We would like to have it in multiple cars in the fall with the goal of being across the board next year.

That sounds good. I hope they get it done by Daytona!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Doug's Q&A on Titter   Doug's Q&A on Titter EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:27 am

I can't wait to see how the new engine works out.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Doug's Q&A on Titter   Doug's Q&A on Titter EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:13 am

RacingDude wrote:
I can't wait to see how the new engine works out.
Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ME TOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doug's Q&A on Titter   Doug's Q&A on Titter Empty

Back to top Go down

Doug's Q&A on Titter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Fans :: General NASCAR Racing :: Sprint Cup Series-
Jump to: