Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why ND is so blessed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dog

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Why ND is so blessed Empty
PostSubject: Why ND is so blessed   Why ND is so blessed EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:22 am

BLESSED NORTH DAKOTA
On the sixth day God turned to the Archangel Gabriel and said: ‘Today, I am going to create a land called North Dakota. It will be a land of outstanding Natural beauty; a land of beautiful lakes, each one full of fish. It Shall have tall majestic pines, peacefully flowing rivers, landscapes full of Buffalo, tall grass, and eagles, beautiful blue skies, forests full of
bear, elk and moose, rich farmland and fair skinned people.’ God continued, ‘I Shall make the land rich in resources so as to make the inhabitants prosper and They shall be known as a most friendly people, people who practice being
Nice every day.’
But Lord,’ asked Gabriel, ‘don’t you think you are being too Generous to these North Dakota people?’
‘Not really,’ replied God ‘just wait and see the winters I am going to give them.’
AND NOW YOU KNOW
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Why ND is so blessed   Why ND is so blessed EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:28 am

Still getting the nasty weather huh?
I could complain about our weather but I won't. Bottom line is I don't think I want to trade with ya.
Sorry, but you keep OK Razz Laughing
You can always come to our balmy state where we've warmed up to a nice evening low of 11 degs. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dog

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Why ND is so blessed   Why ND is so blessed EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:24 pm

recently it hasn't been bad..... why it hasn't snowed in over a week What a Face affraid What a Face affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Why ND is so blessed   Why ND is so blessed EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:14 am

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why ND is so blessed   Why ND is so blessed Empty

Back to top Go down

Why ND is so blessed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Fans :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: