Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun race to watch and a halfway decent day for us

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Fun race to watch and a halfway decent day for us Empty
PostSubject: Fun race to watch and a halfway decent day for us   Fun race to watch and a halfway decent day for us EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:35 pm

Those double file restarts were fun. Plus it was fun to watch as a Yates fan. Labonte was top 5 and top 10 for a while before being hit by Ambrose, going to the rear and still finishing 20. Menard was top 20 for while, spun out, went to the rear and still came up to 21.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Fun race to watch and a halfway decent day for us   Fun race to watch and a halfway decent day for us EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:54 pm

That was a fun race to watch What a Face

That deal with Bobby and Ambrose was unfortunate. Just a racing deal with 2 guys fighting for the same spot. Not much either guy could have done.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
davidiam

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Fun race to watch and a halfway decent day for us   Fun race to watch and a halfway decent day for us EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:09 pm

I agree at the start of the day I said top 25 for both would be good.They were looking really good all race and I was thinking top 15 was possible. But Bobby got hit and Paul, I don't know what he thought was going to happen when he drove in that deep ? I guess he thought it was still giving and taking going on. But at that point of the race it was all take and no give as we saw. But it was a good recovery for both and man that race was exciting at the end. You just didn't know who was going to be crashed next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun race to watch and a halfway decent day for us   Fun race to watch and a halfway decent day for us Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun race to watch and a halfway decent day for us
Page 1 of 1