Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night Empty
PostSubject: Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night   Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:13 am

I don't know what the issue is. I haven't read any post practice or qualifying quotes, but Labonte was at the bottom of the speed charts in practice and then was way off in qualifying. To be 7 MPH slower than the car sitting on the pole is beyond ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night   Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:20 am

eehwkram wrote:
I don't know what the issue is. I haven't read any post practice or qualifying quotes, but Labonte was at the bottom of the speed charts in practice and then was way off in qualifying. To be 7 MPH slower than the car sitting on the pole is beyond ridiculous.
Totally agree??????????????? Something radically wrong I believe some big changes are brewing
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night   Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:48 pm

All of the Fords were AWFUL (except the 21). Both the Roush & Yates camp are having some serious issues that have got to be worked out. The 6, 26, 96, 98, and recently the 16 teams have all been WAY off the pace.

They need to make some changes and get things turned around.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night   Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:56 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
All of the Fords were AWFUL (except the 21). Both the Roush & Yates camp are having some serious issues that have got to be worked out. The 6, 26, 96, 98, and recently the 16 teams have all been WAY off the pace.

They need to make some changes and get things turned around.
JMO DISAGREEMENT GOING ON BETWEEN DOUG AND JACK. COULD BE WITH THE FR9 AND THE HOLDUP OR JUST THE CRAPPY CHASSIS YATES HAS BEEN BUYING FROM JACK. WHAT THESE GUYS NEED ARE NEW ENGINEERS THAT CAN SET UP THESE DAM COT'S.

LABONTI MUST BE FURIOUS WITH THE CRAP HE HAS BEEN DRIVING.
BTW MAYBE THIS FR9 ISN'T WHAT THEY FIRST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. (Hope I'm wrong)

PROMISES, PROMISES. PROMISES
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night   Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:26 pm

LOOK ALL OVER FOR ANY COMMENTS FROM LABONTI. (this morning) I have a little time now so I will go to my usual haunts and see if I come up with something logical. Embarassed Shocked
Back to top Go down
eehwkram

PostSubject: Re: Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night   Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:54 pm

Yatesracing wrote:
LOOK ALL OVER FOR ANY COMMENTS FROM LABONTI. (this morning) I have a little time now so I will go to my usual haunts and see if I come up with something logical. Embarassed Shocked

He was probably too discusted to talk to the media. We were still something like 5 MPH off the pace during happy hour.

Last edited by eehwkram on Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night   Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:26 pm

eehwkram wrote:
Yatesracing wrote:

He was probably too discussed to talk to the media. We were still something like 5 MPH off the pace during happy hour.
Just went to YATESRACING Menard has an Paul Menard 2009 Chicago Advance
but About Hall of Fame Racing
.:Content Coming Soon:.
has nothing at all. SOMETHING IS BREWING.
Back to top Go down
eehwkram

PostSubject: Re: Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night   Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:28 pm

Maybe they've found the issue, he is up 10 spots in the first 18 laps.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night   Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:29 pm

eehwkram wrote:
Yea I see that
Back to top Go down
eehwkram

PostSubject: Re: Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night   Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:24 pm

Yatesracing wrote:
eehwkram wrote:
Yea I see that

Well, maybe he lost it again. He moved up 10 spots real fast, stalled there, then started falling back. Menard was moving up, got to 20 or 21 and then started falling back too.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night   Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:29 pm

eehwkram wrote:
Yatesracing wrote:
eehwkram wrote:
Yea I see that

Well, maybe he lost it again. He moved up 10 spots real fast, stalled there, then started falling back. Menard was moving up, got to 20 or 21 and then started falling back too.
all the cars began to fall back Tire wear and most all took pit stops
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night   Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:57 pm

Hope Menard keeps up the good work. His CAR seems to be real fast.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night   Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:09 pm

what happen to Labonti? He is 3 laps down
Back to top Go down
eehwkram

PostSubject: Re: Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night   Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:31 pm

He found a little bit of speed to finish 21st overall. Considering how bad we looked on Thur and Fri, it's not great, but I can live with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night   Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night Empty

Back to top Go down

Labonte better find some speed during practice today or Sat will be a long night
Page 1 of 1