Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs? Empty
PostSubject: Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs?   Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:14 am

Quote :
Gilliland in fourth Gibbs car this year? It's been a tough road for former Yates driver David Gilliland this season. Gilliland, who was 21st in the #28 Ford for Doug Yates at this juncture last year, has qualified for every race in the #71 TRG Motorsports Chevy. Gilliland has been a loyal soldier in the start-n-park venture and is currently 43rd in the point standings. However, it appears he will have a reprieve — at the hand of Joe Gibbs Racing. Gilliland, 33, is expected to drive the fourth JGR car [#02 sponsored by Farm Bureau] in four races at the end of this season.(Fox Sports)(7-11-2009)

That's great for David. Glad someone is giving him another chance.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
alum98

alum98

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs?   Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:23 pm

Good for David!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/alum98
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs?   Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:08 pm

If this is true, it will be a great opportunity for David. He's done a solid job for what he has this year.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953

PostSubject: Re: Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs?   Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:28 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Quote :
Gilliland in fourth Gibbs car this year? It's been a tough road for former Yates driver David Gilliland this season. Gilliland, who was 21st in the #28 Ford for Doug Yates at this juncture last year, has qualified for every race in the #71 TRG Motorsports Chevy. Gilliland has been a loyal soldier in the start-n-park venture and is currently 43rd in the point standings. However, it appears he will have a reprieve — at the hand of Joe Gibbs Racing. Gilliland, 33, is expected to drive the fourth JGR car [#02 sponsored by Farm Bureau] in four races at the end of this season.(Fox Sports)(7-11-2009)

That's great for David. Glad someone is giving him another chance.
I hope Lee did mean David but the #28 car was driven by TK and he did end up 21 in points. This would be very disappointing for David Fans if Lee got the name wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.
Back to top Go down
Dog

Number of posts : 808

PostSubject: Re: Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs?   Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:22 pm

I hope it's Kvapil that got the ride, but I think they screw up the car # and info
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs?   Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:58 pm

LOL looks like they copy and pasted the story from fox..... that's why
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs?   Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:03 pm

Dog wrote:
LOL looks like they copy and pasted the story from fox..... that's why
WHO COPIED AND PASTED I LIKE BOTH THOSE DRIVER BUT IMO TK HAS THE EDGE IN DRIVING SKILL. AGAIN JUST MY OPINION. IN A GIBBS CAR A MONKEY CAN DRIVE THEM AND WIN. WAITING FOR FORD TO BEAT THEM AT THEIR GAME.
Back to top Go down
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs?   Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:00 pm

Jayski copied FOX
read that article the article about Menard/Labonte getting booted out of Yates

and now read the fox article HERE
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs?   Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs? EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:15 pm

Dog wrote:
Jayski copied FOX
read that article the article about Menard/Labonte getting booted out of Yates

and now read the fox article HERE
This is where I first read it than I read it in a Newark NJ paper. So lets hope one of them will get the ride. I'm sure if YATES can't find a sponsore for TK they will release him , so he can find a ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs?   Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs? Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilliland gets 4 races with Gibbs?
Page 1 of 1