Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sadler to RCR #07?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Sadler to RCR #07? Empty
PostSubject: Sadler to RCR #07?   Sadler to RCR #07? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:49 pm

Quote :
Rumors persist that Sadler will move into the No. 07 Chevrolet next season. Jack Daniels wants to return, but for a limited schedule. Sadler would be a bargain for RCR. Another option? JTG Racing, if Tad Geschickter expands his operation. Sadler still has a year on his contract with Richard Petty Motorsports but would be doing that company a favor if he left. The organization would be stronger with a three-car squad than stretching resources to run four teams.
~FOX Sports

My favorite line... "[Sadler] would be doing [RPM] a favor if he left..."

lol
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Sadler to RCR #07? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadler to RCR #07?   Sadler to RCR #07? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:28 pm

Sadler doesn't deserve any ride in the Cup Series. Wink If there is any underachieving driver out there, it's him.
Back to top Go down
Dog

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Sadler to RCR #07? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadler to RCR #07?   Sadler to RCR #07? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:43 pm

well he does better than quite a few other drivers
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Sadler to RCR #07? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadler to RCR #07?   Sadler to RCR #07? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:25 am

Better yes, but not necessarily good.
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Sadler to RCR #07? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadler to RCR #07?   Sadler to RCR #07? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:58 pm

If this is true, why is RCR keep looking at the same kind of drivers? Mears, Sadler, in the same bunch.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Sadler to RCR #07? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadler to RCR #07?   Sadler to RCR #07? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:51 pm

I thought the same thing... don't understand why RC would want Sadler. Sponsorship, I guess....
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Sadler to RCR #07? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadler to RCR #07?   Sadler to RCR #07? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:59 am

Quote :
UPDATE: Sadler declined to comment specifically on the story today, saying simply, "I am committed to my race team, and have a contract through the end of the 2010 season." While Richard Childress and the Emporia, Va., driver do speak from time to time, it's generally about hunting, not racing. And well-placed sources at sources at RCR tell Sirius Speedway that there have been no talks about bringing Sadler to the team in 2010.(Sirius Speedway)(8-17-2009)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sadler to RCR #07? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadler to RCR #07?   Sadler to RCR #07? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sadler to RCR #07?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Fans :: General NASCAR Racing :: Sprint Cup Series-
Jump to: