Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IT WOULD BE ASHAME

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

IT WOULD BE ASHAME Empty
PostSubject: IT WOULD BE ASHAME   IT WOULD BE ASHAME EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:56 pm

LOOK I CAN'T STAND BUSCH AND ALL OF THE WHOLE BUNCH OF TOY TEAMS. HENDRICKS AND HIS GROUP A VERY CLOSE SECOND INCLUDING WHINING MARTIN. IMO BUSCH DESERVES TO BE IN THE CHASE AND NOW THERE IS A CHANCE HE MIGHT NOT MAKE IT. LIKE I HAVE SAID MANY TIME "THE CHASE " is a fauce and can never prove who the best driver of that particlar CUP SEASON. 10 RACES PROVES NOTHING.

I'm A FORD FAN. I wouldn't drive anything else but FORD, I LOVE FORDS. It's a standing joke with my neighbors, BUTTTTT BUSCH HAS OUT DRIVEN MOST OF OUR FORDS and now there is a possibility Busch might not make the chase UNBELIEVABLE.

10 RACES DON'T PROVE A DARN THING, after all, the leader after 26 races, has already PROVEN he is THE BEST. NOW YOU COME BACK AND RACE THE SAME DRIVERS ,(would be different if it were different drivers from another series) MAYBE A TIRE WILL BLOW OR MAYBE A STONE PUTS A HOLE IN YOUR OIL PAN, this can put you a few laps down or out of the race. This could very well decide who
could be the New Champion, someone you probably have aready beaten 3 or 4 times during the season.

Really does this make sense to you?
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

IT WOULD BE ASHAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT WOULD BE ASHAME   IT WOULD BE ASHAME EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:05 am

I can't stand the guy either, but I will jump for joy, do flips and cartwheels if he doesn't make the chase. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'm currently have an argument with my son about this. I don't want Shrub or Martin in the chase. My son seems to think that at least one of them has to make it in or NASCAR will find the need to change the Chase rules AGAIN! Rolling Eyes
I've never been a fan of the Chase so it doesn't really matter. I'm surprised that NASCAR hasn't changed the rules already to get Junior in. Wink Twisted Evil

SO NO BUSCH!!!!!
I'd be a little more sympathetic towards him if he wasn't running N'wide (championship) and stinking up the Truck series.
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

IT WOULD BE ASHAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT WOULD BE ASHAME   IT WOULD BE ASHAME EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:08 am

DeeDee wrote:
I'm surprised that NASCAR hasn't changed the rules already to get Junior in.

Did you miss 2007 when they added two spots in the Chase seating? I believe NASCAR decided on that once Jeff Gordon and Dale Jr missed the Chase.
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

IT WOULD BE ASHAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT WOULD BE ASHAME   IT WOULD BE ASHAME EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:11 am

Oh, and as for whether or not Kyle Busch deserves to be in the Chase, I think he does not. He may have won four races this year, but he's pretty much been crap in every other race. Winning a championship/making the Chase in NASCAR should be based on year-long consistency, not winning and having practically no other top-5's besides the wins.
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

IT WOULD BE ASHAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT WOULD BE ASHAME   IT WOULD BE ASHAME EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:35 am

RacingDude wrote:
DeeDee wrote:
I'm surprised that NASCAR hasn't changed the rules already to get Junior in.

Did you miss 2007 when they added two spots in the Chase seating? I believe NASCAR decided on that once Jeff Gordon and Dale Jr missed the Chase.
No I remember that. That's why I said change the rules again. My comment was about changing the rules for Jr this season. Wink
Ok the top 12 AND Jr make the chase this year Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

IT WOULD BE ASHAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT WOULD BE ASHAME   IT WOULD BE ASHAME EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:16 am

Oh....... IT WOULD BE ASHAME Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

IT WOULD BE ASHAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT WOULD BE ASHAME   IT WOULD BE ASHAME EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:15 am

I like the Chase system. If you are competitive on a regular basis, it doesn't really take that much to make it into the top-12, so if Kyle can't get there, he doesn't deserve to be in. Sure, he's won 4 races, but like RacingDude said, he's been terrible in a lot of races too. Take Atlanta for example, the car was great, then it was awful, and he ended up with a decent finish. He just hasn't been as good as he was last year.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953

IT WOULD BE ASHAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT WOULD BE ASHAME   IT WOULD BE ASHAME EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:54 am

TeamBlueOval wrote:
I like the Chase system. If you are competitive on a regular basis, it doesn't really take that much to make it into the top-12, so if Kyle can't get there, he doesn't deserve to be in. Sure, he's won 4 races, but like RacingDude said, he's been terrible in a lot of races too. Take Atlanta for example, the car was great, then it was awful, and he ended up with a decent finish. He just hasn't been as good as he was last year.
Proves nothing. Stewart will win in 26 races . Why in the world does he have to come into 10 more races, where (ANTHING CAN HAPPEN THAT HE HAD NO CONTROL OVER) he has already has proven in 26 raqces he was the best. Come on its a FAUST and a MONEY MAKING DEAL FOR NASCAR. I can see different drivers from a different seriies BUT THE SAME DRIVERS WHO YOU ALREADY HAVE PROVEN YOUR THE BEST DRIVER. Thats pure nonsense. Sorry Andrew, absolutely NO LOGIC
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

IT WOULD BE ASHAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT WOULD BE ASHAME   IT WOULD BE ASHAME EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:18 pm

No logic? There is a TON of logic in the Chase from a business standpoint.

The Chase makes for a lot of excitement on TV. They have the race to the Chase (10 races before Richmond) and then the Chase itself. The added excitement gets NASCAR more TV and news exposure and mostl ikely raises TV ratings.

The argument that "he did it in 26, why does he have to do it again" is pointless. If he's really the best, then he'll still win. If he's not, he won't. Anything can happen in 26 races just like anything can happen in 10. Tony has been off the past few weeks - he's going to have to step it up if he wants to win the title.

Plus, the debate about the Chase is really to no end because the Chase is here to stay for a very long time. It's the rules - everyone has to play by them.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Dog

Number of posts : 808

IT WOULD BE ASHAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT WOULD BE ASHAME   IT WOULD BE ASHAME EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:25 pm

Well as of right now Mark deserves a chase spot but Kyle doesn't. If Mark doesn't deserve the spot who does? Brian Vickers? Someone 3 spots behind him? Mark deserves it more than the other 29 people behind him that I believe attempted a whole season. If your in that top 12 after Richmond you deserve a chase spot and if you aren't, then you don't belong in the chase. To get in the chase takes 26 races not 1-2-8-10-15-24 or whatever number you may go by. So if Mark and Kyle find themself in the top 12 after Richmond they deserve a chase spot. Not BV, CB or whoever you may think should be in that isn't in
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
Sponsored content

IT WOULD BE ASHAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT WOULD BE ASHAME   IT WOULD BE ASHAME Empty

Back to top Go down

IT WOULD BE ASHAME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Fans :: General NASCAR Racing :: Sprint Cup Series-
Jump to: