Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Earnhardt talks trash about Reutimann's talent

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Earnhardt talks trash about Reutimann's talent Empty
PostSubject: Earnhardt talks trash about Reutimann's talent   Earnhardt talks trash about Reutimann's talent EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:57 pm

Quote :
The Dale Earnhardt Jr. fans know and love appeared destined for a top-10 finish before David Reutimann nailed him in Turn 4 on Lap 283.

"(Reutimann) ain't got enough talent to run in the top five I guess. He run down into the side of me and spun me out late in the race," Earnhardt said. "I mean we're all running real hard but you've got to know how much race car you've got and you've got to know how much talent you've got before you go down in the corner.

"He never knows. It's disappointing. We had a good car. We run hard and worked hard all day long and we had the best car at certain times in the race. I felt like we had a top-three car. The AMP Energy/National Guard Chevrolet ain't got no finish. I hate it for my guys that worked real hard. We worked hard all day trying to get a good finish out of it."

Earnhardt was scored 35th. Reutimann continued on to a 12th-place finish.
~FOX Sports

Just a little comparison of Reutimann and JR's seasons:

Wins:
Reutimann 1
JR 0

Top-5s:
Reutimann 4
JR 2

Top-10s:
Reutimann 8
JR 5

Poles:
Reutimann 2
JR 0

JR 21st

Umm... who does Jr think he is talking about Reutimann's talent? Also note that Reutimann drives for MWR, whereas JR drives for the best team in NASCAR right now, Hendrick.

Just saying...
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Earnhardt talks trash about Reutimann's talent   Earnhardt talks trash about Reutimann's talent EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:29 am

Jr Rolling Eyes

He's just upset that he has to drive the Hendrick test car. Hey Jr, someone has to do it.
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Earnhardt talks trash about Reutimann's talent   Earnhardt talks trash about Reutimann's talent EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:00 am

If Jr doesn't like doing that, he can always leave the team. Earnhardt talks trash about Reutimann's talent Icon_razz It's not like he's done anything since he joined Hendrick, anyway.
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Earnhardt talks trash about Reutimann's talent   Earnhardt talks trash about Reutimann's talent EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:07 am

Quote :
If Jr doesn't like doing that, he can always leave the team. Razz

I totally agree Smile
Back to top Go down
jiggastyles09

jiggastyles09

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Earnhardt talks trash about Reutimann's talent   Earnhardt talks trash about Reutimann's talent EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:24 am

to jr....pot, meet kettle lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earnhardt talks trash about Reutimann's talent   Earnhardt talks trash about Reutimann's talent Empty

Back to top Go down

Earnhardt talks trash about Reutimann's talent
Page 1 of 1