Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry..... I couldn't resist

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Sorry..... I couldn't resist Empty
PostSubject: Sorry..... I couldn't resist   Sorry..... I couldn't resist EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:34 am

Quote :
NASCAR History: Oct. 8 -- 1983: Ricky Rudd makes his third and final start in the Nationwide Series, finishing 34th in the Miller Time 300 at Charlotte. Rudd closes out his Nationwide career with one top-10 finish, a win in his first race, at Dover. Rudd's three Nationwide starts are quite a contrast to his Cup career: His 906 starts are second only to Richard Petty's 1,184.(NASCAR.com)

I think by now everyone knows how I feel about Cup drivers in Nationwide.
I guess this is partially the reason..... my all time favorite driver only make 3 starts in his 30+ years of racing. Not a bad record either. WTG Mr. Rudd
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Sorry..... I couldn't resist   Sorry..... I couldn't resist EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:37 am

Rudd had the right idea; his focus was being one of the best CUP drivers since that's the series that most people remember your accomplishments in. Sorry..... I couldn't resist Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Sorry..... I couldn't resist   Sorry..... I couldn't resist EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:19 pm

cheers

I saw this too ... cool deal!
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Sorry..... I couldn't resist   Sorry..... I couldn't resist EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:22 pm

I miss Ricky being out there
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Sorry..... I couldn't resist   Sorry..... I couldn't resist EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:12 am

Matt .... I really miss him also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry..... I couldn't resist   Sorry..... I couldn't resist Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry..... I couldn't resist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Fans :: General NASCAR Racing :: Nationwide Series-
Jump to: