Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't know if it will ever be the same for me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

I don't know if it will ever be the same for me Empty
PostSubject: I don't know if it will ever be the same for me   I don't know if it will ever be the same for me EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:08 pm

I've been trying my hardest to follow the new RPM drivers since the buyout/merger was announced, but even though I liked Kahne and Allmendinger before the merger/buyout was announced, I still find myself following Mennard and Labonte/Darnell each race, and caring more what they are doing than I do the RPM guys, even though the RPM guys are usually running better.

If it had been the 98 and 96 were caught up in the same wreck while running well, I would have been livid, when it happened to the RPM guys, it was a shame, and I hated to see Kahne put out, but it wasn't anything more than disappointing. Maybe next year when Yates doesn't have a car out there what happens with the RPM guys will matter more.

I hope so.

Because if not, I don't racing will feel the same for me again and I'll just find something else to do.
Back to top Go down

I don't know if it will ever be the same for me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Fans :: Ford Racing :: Richard Petty Motorsports-
Jump to: