Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WOKE UP THIS MORNING-------------

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

WOKE UP THIS MORNING------------- Empty
PostSubject: WOKE UP THIS MORNING-------------   WOKE UP THIS MORNING------------- EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:29 am

Feeling a bit down. Maybe because I started thinklng how the YATES name may not be around to much longer. Than I started thinking how ROBERT hired Sadler from the Wood Bros. Was that an underhanded deal. I know many thought so. Some even said it had a lot to do with the Wood Bros decline. I sure hope not.

Funny how life somerimes works out, the Wood Bros name is still around and are still racing. They haven't merged with anyone or sold any part of their Teams, but YATES Name will soon be left IN THE RECORD BOOKS

I'm sad but isn't it IRONIC?

WILL ALWAYS BE A YATES FAN--RIGHT, WRONG, OR INDIFFERENT
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

WOKE UP THIS MORNING------------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOKE UP THIS MORNING-------------   WOKE UP THIS MORNING------------- EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:26 am

It's pretty sad, but that is unfortunately what happens when you don't keep your race team up with the times. WOKE UP THIS MORNING------------- Icon_sad
Back to top Go down

WOKE UP THIS MORNING-------------
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Fans :: Ford Racing :: Richard Petty Motorsports-
Jump to: