Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andrew or DeeDee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Andrew or DeeDee Empty
PostSubject: Andrew or DeeDee   Andrew or DeeDee EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:26 am

very small part of Sadlers comments>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>We learned a lot of stuff yesterday and I think our guys learned a lot about the Ford Fusion and how you work on it and the adjustments we can make to it. We don't have winter testing anymore,

Who was Sadler refering to, Petty or everyone in general? If he thought for one second that Hendricks or Gibbs are sitting home twiddling their thumbs , than he or anyone else with these beliefs needs a BRAIN TRANSPLANT.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Andrew or DeeDee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew or DeeDee   Andrew or DeeDee EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:24 am

Everyone. Winter testing is banned just like regular season testing. And, I think he was mostly referring to the January test sessions at Daytona that no longer take place.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Andrew or DeeDee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew or DeeDee   Andrew or DeeDee EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:08 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Everyone. Winter testing is banned just like regular season testing. And, I think he was mostly referring to the January test sessions at Daytona that no longer take place.
Ohh thats a different story. COULD HAVE REALIZED THAT IF I HAD READ HIS COMMENTS MORE CAREFULLY

You can bet teams are testing during the off season at TRACKS NOT AFFILIATED WITH NASCAR RACING TRACKS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Andrew or DeeDee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew or DeeDee   Andrew or DeeDee Empty

Back to top Go down

Andrew or DeeDee
Page 1 of 1