Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9 Empty
PostSubject: WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9   WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:53 am

Were they disappointed or will they run it once more? Give it to Edwards at Homestead. He is out of the race, so what has he got to lose. LET HIM GO FOR THE WIN AT HOMESTEAD.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9   WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:25 pm

I've heard that we could see the FR9 at Homestead; no word on which car, though.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9   WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:48 pm

They gave it to Ragan and in practice he is in the back ,as usual. I know what your going to say RACING-SETUP.Well we will see at Qualifying. This was the wrong decision. I'm sorry I don't think Ragan will do the NEW ENGINE justice. Sure hope I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9   WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:16 pm

Got exactly What I expected from Ragan FR9 A BUST
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9   WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:13 am

Very disappointed in the FR9 so far. All the hype and nothing to show for it. Rolling Eyes

DAVID RAGAN -- No. 6 UPS Ford Fusion (Qualified 42nd)

"I think the track lost a little grip. Speed-wise, I don't think we've got a lot of speed in qualifying trim and going out second is not gonna help our cause any. But I was happy with our UPS Ford when we unloaded in race trim. I think we were a little faster in race trim than we were in qualifying trim, so it just doesn't have a lot of speed. Hopefully, it'll drive good tomorrow and we'll see what kind of a race car it is for Sunday."

I'd say back to the DRAWING BOARD
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9   WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:08 pm

You can't blame one bad qualifying run on the FR9. We'll just have to wait and see. It's not a cure-all and David hasn't performed well all season. You were expecting too much if you thought the FR9 was going to fix all of Ford's problems.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9   WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:33 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
You can't blame one bad qualifying run on the FR9. We'll just have to wait and see. It's not a cure-all and David hasn't performed well all season. You were expecting too much if you thought the FR9 was going to fix all of Ford's problems.
No not all of them but a few of them. My disappointment is more with the decision with the car or driver to run the FR9 at Homestead. I do like Ragan but hasn't run good all year and you put the New Engine in his car. Shocked I know UPS being the sponsor could have had something to do with that decision.
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9   WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:20 pm

I hope they can find some speed and David finishes the year with a good run.
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9   WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:57 pm

Ragan is one of the top in most gained positions so far...up to 25th from 41st.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9   WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:51 pm

roosterrage wrote:
Ragan is one of the top in most gained positions so far...up to 25th from 41st.
a LONG WAY FROM A TOP 10 I am not watching the race Just can't but if you have Trackpass what is Ragan saying about the car.
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9   WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:36 pm

I've listened to David's a little bit. He hasn't said a lot on the radio, but he's fighting handling. Tight in the center and loose in and off. He just had to come in to fix a tire rub. Yep, far away from a top 10. I hope they get it together for next year, this is not fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9   WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:50 pm

roosterrage wrote:
I've listened to David's a little bit. He hasn't said a lot on the radio, but he's fighting handling. Tight in the center and loose in and off. He just had to come in to fix a tire rub. Yep, far away from a top 10. I hope they get it together for next year, this is not fun to watch.
EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE SAID FROM THE VERY BEGINNING. There wasn't anything wrong with the old engine BUT IF YOU CAN'T DRIVE IT ,YOU CAN'T RACE IT. Same thing with the FR9, GREAT ENGINE BUT A LOUSY CHASSIS.

NOTHING TO DO WITH LACK OF H/P---FORD/YATES ENGINES NEVER LACKED H/P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9   WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FR9
Page 1 of 1