Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fat Lady Sung but it's not over?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
racinfan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-08-23

The Fat Lady Sung but it's not over? Empty
PostSubject: The Fat Lady Sung but it's not over?   The Fat Lady Sung but it's not over? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:38 am

70 points...I know Jimmie has the odds but Mark has the hunger. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Fat Lady Sung but it's not over?   The Fat Lady Sung but it's not over? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:08 pm

I really, really, really hope it's not over, but I still think it is.

But, go Mark go!
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Fat Lady Sung but it's not over?   The Fat Lady Sung but it's not over? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:22 am

I will be pulling for Mark right down to the very end! Somebody has to beat Jimmie to stop him from winning a record-setting 4 consecutive titles.
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Fat Lady Sung but it's not over?   The Fat Lady Sung but it's not over? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:22 am

Oh boy!
Johnson NO .... but I think he has it all but sown up. Even when he has bad luck he usually comes out smelling like a Rose. Rolling Eyes
Martin NO .... if he wins it we many never get rid if him. I guess as a last resort I'd go with him over JJ. But not by much Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
racinfan

PostSubject: Re: The Fat Lady Sung but it's not over?   The Fat Lady Sung but it's not over? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:28 am

Jimmie needs to have another race to lose the championship....or he might have to run well @ Homestead to clinch it...

OFF TOPIC: Why does it seem like Kasey has top 5 - 10 cars but he always blows up or something? :-/
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Fat Lady Sung but it's not over?   The Fat Lady Sung but it's not over? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:38 pm

He does blow up a lot, that's why they're switching to Ford - better, more reliable engines!
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
racinfan

PostSubject: Re: The Fat Lady Sung but it's not over?   The Fat Lady Sung but it's not over? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Can't wait for that to be honest...It is a shame Carl hasn't won this year, yet Jamie has. Shocked No offense, I am a Jamie fan, sorta.
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Fat Lady Sung but it's not over?   The Fat Lady Sung but it's not over? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:58 pm

As long as RPM keeps building their own chassis, they should be good to go. The Fat Lady Sung but it's not over? Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fat Lady Sung but it's not over?   The Fat Lady Sung but it's not over? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fat Lady Sung but it's not over?
Page 1 of 1