Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Payback coming?

Go down 
+2
Yatesracing
TeamBlueOval
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Payback coming? Empty
PostSubject: Payback coming?   Payback coming? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:15 pm

After Keselowski dumped Denny Hamlin yesterday, I think Brad better watch out at Homestead. Denny has made it well known that he plans to retaliate next weekend at Homestead... think we'll see anything?

Personally, I don't like either of them, but I hope Denny gives Brad a taste of his own medicine. He deserves it!
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Payback coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payback coming?   Payback coming? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:04 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
After Keselowski dumped Denny Hamlin yesterday, I think Brad better watch out at Homestead. Denny has made it well known that he plans to retaliate next weekend at Homestead... think we'll see anything?

Personally, I don't like either of them, but I hope Denny gives Brad a taste of his own medicine. He deserves it!
Oh Yea I caught that. I think Brad does need a lesson but when someone retaliates, someone else can get caught up into that mess. I thought it was so funny when I heard Hamlin's coments. Bet Nascar will have Hamlin & Brad in the Trailer before the race . Now if that was Ricky, he would not have waited till the next race, Lets get the job done non.LOL
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481

Payback coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payback coming?   Payback coming? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:47 pm

I'm getting really tired of Brad. He is reckless all the time. Someone needs to go ahead and put him in his place.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Payback coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payback coming?   Payback coming? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:50 pm

I think Denny would have "handled" it yesterday, but he never caught back up to the 88.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Payback coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payback coming?   Payback coming? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:58 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
I think Denny would have "handled" it yesterday, but he never caught back up to the 88.
Your right I forgot that.
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Payback coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payback coming?   Payback coming? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:18 pm

Knowing Denny, I'm surprised he didn't try to wreck Brad in the Cup race today (although Denny ran up front all day while Brad was in the back).

While I'm a Brad supporter and I don't like Denny at all, Brad could have just stopped after he bumped Hamlin, but he had to then drive his nose in there just to wreck Denny. That was wrong.

Last edited by RacingDude on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Payback coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payback coming?   Payback coming? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:20 pm

Brad wrecked anyway, without Denny's help. Wink
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Payback coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payback coming?   Payback coming? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:14 am

Quote :
NASCAR meets with Keselowski: NASCAR chairman Brian France and other top officials talked to rookie #12-Brad Keselowski before Sunday's Sprint Cup race at Phoenix International Raceway about his over-aggressive driving that has angered several drivers. "It's hard to bust a guy for being aggressive, but there's a fine line between being aggressive and destructive," Series director John Darby said. "From listening and talking to people, he's already got a few drivers upset. Typically if you leave it alone you get a worse situation, so we'll talk to him." Keselowski said the meeting was good and that he was impressed that France was part of it. "It's the first time I've ever had a conversation with him," Keselowski said. "It's good to know he cared enough to be there and is paying attention to what is happening in the sport." The meeting was called in response to Saturday's Nationwide Series race at PIR in which Keselowski reignited his feud with Denny Hamlin. Asked if he thought the meeting was necessary, Keselowski smiled and said, "I don't have all the answers." Darby said there are no plans to talk to Hamlin and he's not worried that the retaliation will take place in the Cup race.(in part from ESPN)(11-15-2009)

I didn't see what happened, so I can't comment.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Payback coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payback coming?   Payback coming? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:16 pm

Denny bumped Brad a little in the center of the corner when they were 3-wide. Brad retaliated by shoving Denny down the backstretch. Then, in the next turn, Brad just turned up the track into Denny's quarter panel and spun him.

It was intentional, no questioning that...
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Payback coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payback coming?   Payback coming? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:35 pm

Denny Hamlin is driving the "God Speaks" Toyota for CJM Racing this weekend at Homestead. That's an interesting sponsor if he does go after Brad... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Payback coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payback coming?   Payback coming? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:39 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Denny Hamlin is driving the "God Speaks" Toyota for CJM Racing this weekend at Homestead. That's an interesting sponsor if he does go after Brad... Laughing
ROTFLMBO
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Payback coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payback coming?   Payback coming? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:37 am

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Denny bumped Brad a little in the center of the corner when they were 3-wide. Brad retaliated by shoving Denny down the backstretch. Then, in the next turn, Brad just turned up the track into Denny's quarter panel and spun him.
It was intentional, no questioning that...
Thanks Andrew.
I shouldn't condone it but WTG Brad. Shame on me ... my bad. Wink Hey, too much Cup dominance, and I'm sure it was just a pay back. Twisted Evil

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Oh my .... should be interesting Laughing Laughing

I may have to watch.
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Payback coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payback coming?   Payback coming? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:40 am

Denny was wrong to punt Brad out of the way for no reason, but I do not condone Brad's spin-out to Hamlin. He bumped Denny beforehand, and I think he should have stopped after he did that.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Payback coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payback coming?   Payback coming? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:46 am

Personally I'd like to see them both into the grass and out of the race
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Payback coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payback coming?   Payback coming? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:25 pm

Yatesracing wrote:
Personally I'd like to see them both into the grass and out of the race

Me too... lol!
Back to top Go down
Dog

Number of posts : 808

Payback coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payback coming?   Payback coming? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:49 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:

unfortunately people will associate him with Christianity- very few people do I want to be, but most seem to be in America even though they don't have a relationship or honestly care
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
RacingDude

RacingDude

Payback coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payback coming?   Payback coming? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:12 am

I've noticed that as well... Payback coming? Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Payback coming? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Payback coming?   Payback coming? Empty

Back to top Go down

Payback coming?
Page 1 of 1