Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What the heck is Darnell doing?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

What the heck is Darnell doing? Empty
PostSubject: What the heck is Darnell doing?   What the heck is Darnell doing? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:57 pm

He comes to a complete stop at the line to enter pit road causing a pile up. He was actually having his best run of the season, but dang, he took out Sadler with that nonsense. That can't help his standing with Forda and RPM.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is Darnell doing?   What the heck is Darnell doing? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:59 pm

eehwkram wrote:
He comes to a complete stop at the line to enter pit road causing a pile up. He was actually having his best run of the season, but dang, he took out Sadler with that nonsense. That can't help his standing with Forda and RPM.
Ragan did this. Is his car messed up?
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is Darnell doing?   What the heck is Darnell doing? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:02 pm

Sorry your talking about Darnell. I just notice the subject title. Is Darnell car messed up?
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is Darnell doing?   What the heck is Darnell doing? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:06 pm

To bad JJ wasn't between that mess
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is Darnell doing?   What the heck is Darnell doing? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:39 pm

Yatesracing wrote:
Exactly what I was thinking.

I have no idea what Darnell was doing, but that ended the year for Reed. What an awful way to end this awful year.
Back to top Go down
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is Darnell doing?   What the heck is Darnell doing? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:00 pm

roosterrage wrote:
Yatesracing wrote:
Exactly what I was thinking.

I have no idea what Darnell was doing, but that ended the year for Reed. What an awful way to end this awful year.

Yeah, he took two RPM cars out. Even if he was coming in hot and had to slow down, damn, why come to a complete stop when you are the first car with a train of cars behind you? I know he is a rookie, but damn. Sadler was having a decent day.
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is Darnell doing?   What the heck is Darnell doing? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:40 am

I hope Darnell learned his lesson from that, he's one of those drivers that I would like to pull for along with Colin Braun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is Darnell doing?   What the heck is Darnell doing? Empty

Back to top Go down

What the heck is Darnell doing?
Page 1 of 1