Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I WONDER?????????????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

I WONDER????????????? Empty
PostSubject: I WONDER?????????????   I WONDER????????????? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:34 am

if Slugger was released (layoff) from TRG or RPM (YATES) just asked him to try and do something w/Sadler. Was this release Sluggers idea or
TRG?
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: I WONDER?????????????   I WONDER????????????? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:39 am

I've read it both ways from different sources. Some say that Slugger left TRG and others say that he was laid off by TRG. Laying off your crew chief isn't a good sign if they (TRG) are planning to run the full season next year...
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: I WONDER?????????????   I WONDER????????????? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:11 am

TeamBlueOval wrote:
I've read it both ways from different sources. Some say that Slugger left TRG and others say that he was laid off by TRG. Laying off your crew chief isn't a good sign if they (TRG) are planning to run the full season next year...
Just guessing of course, got a feeling he was ask by FORD or someone at RPM with a good offer. (wouldn't take much of a good offer LOL)
Back to top Go down
Merri

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: I WONDER?????????????   I WONDER????????????? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:58 pm

Slugger was on Sirius this morning. He said he had a couple of offers, and accepted this one on Tuesday of last week. He waited until he could do a face-to-face with Kevin to tell him, and that happened on Thursday. He left the idea that the separation was not a good one.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: I WONDER?????????????   I WONDER????????????? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:18 pm

I did guess wrong, not the first time. Thought Todd Parrott would be his CC

Randolph named crew chief for Labonte: TRG Motorsports announced that veteran crew chief Doug Randolph will take the reins as the new crew chief for Bobby Labonte and the #71 Sprint Cup Series team effective immediately. Randolph, who was most recently at the helm of the #07 at Richard Childress Racing, began his Cup career with Junior Johnson and has worked with organizations including DEI, Bill Davis Racing and sat atop the pit box for Labonte in 2007 at Petty Enterprises. In their short time together, the pair garnered some strong finishes and are eager to renew their relationship under TRG Motorsports banner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I WONDER?????????????   I WONDER????????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

I WONDER?????????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Fans :: General NASCAR Racing :: Sprint Cup Series-
Jump to: