Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming Empty
PostSubject: Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming   Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:35 am

Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming 379919807

Wink
Back to top Go down
Dog

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming   Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:58 am

hey- u see that one three rows back, 5 in from the left- that was me last winter lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming   Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:05 am

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming   Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:52 pm

Laughing Very nice
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming   Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:14 pm

I got this in an email a few days ago... funny... Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming   Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:43 am

Laughing

hmmmm I wonder???? ..... we are expecting a snow fall ....upwards of 10-12 inches.
I wonder how long it would take me to fill my backyard with these lil snowmen? Laughing Laughing
<I have a feeling I'm gonna need more snow that that. Wink
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming   Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:42 am

Speaking of snow, we got a few inches over here tonight. Seeing as I live in Southern Illinois, it's really the first snow we've had in almost a whole year. Last year we had some towards the end of January and after that, not until now have we had snow.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming   Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:15 am

We had a bunch before Christmas and it's been so cold that some of it is STILL sticking around!

And, they're calling for a little more this afternoon... fun, fun! Laughing
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming   Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 2:05 am

RacingDude wrote:
Speaking of snow, we got a few inches over here tonight. Seeing as I live in Southern Illinois, it's really the first snow we've had in almost a whole year. Last year we had some towards the end of January and after that, not until now have we had snow.
It's funny how weather is so different at opposite ends of the state. For the month of Dec. we got over 20 inches of that white stuff.

Thank goodness we didn't get as much as they predicted. We only got about 4-5 inches. Right now we are getting some lake effect snow. Hopefully that won't add up to much. <hopefully Smile I don't want what Indiana just got. They racked up 2-3 feet of lake effect snow last weekend. Surprised
Andrew ..... I'll be more then happy to send it your way. We have had enough already Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming   Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:53 pm

GLOBAL WARMING!!!!
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming   Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:29 am

Snow came to the deep south last week. Sadly, we missed it.
Back to top Go down
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming   Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:10 am

last couple of days I haven't needed a coat- it's been about 20 degrees- snow even melted today!!!!

course the no coat thing happened after an extend period of time below zero- in a matter of three days it was about a 60 degree difference
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming   Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:05 am

It was nice here today for the first time in a while. It got close to 60 and I actually got in 9 holes of golf this afternoon... first time in like 6 weeks!
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming   Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:45 am

60 .... WOW!!! I like it. Very Happy
I'm not really complaining .... we had a pretty nice day here also. Got up to 41 and the snow is melting. That's 2 days in a row that we have been above freezing. From Christmas until now has been below 32.
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming   Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:56 am

Back to top Go down
Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming   Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:25 pm

DeeDee wrote:
60 .... WOW!!! I like it. Very Happy
I'm not really complaining .... we had a pretty nice day here also. Got up to 41 and the snow is melting. That's 2 days in a row that we have been above freezing. From Christmas until now has been below 32.

no it wasn't 60 above- only 30-40; I was saying it was 60 degrees warmer than it was
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming   Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:56 am

Opps my error. Andrew said it got up to 60 and he was able to get some golfing in. Sorry for the confusion Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming   Hundreds Gather to Protest Global Warming Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ford Fans :: Other Stuff :: Fun Stuff-
Jump to: