Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BAM Racing, Robby Gordon Motorsports form alliance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

BAM Racing, Robby Gordon Motorsports form alliance Empty
PostSubject: BAM Racing, Robby Gordon Motorsports form alliance   BAM Racing, Robby Gordon Motorsports form alliance EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:20 pm

Quote :
BAM Racing forms alliance with Robby Gordon: BAM Racing [#49 Toyota] announced that they have formed an alliance with Robby Gordon Motorsports [#7 Toyota], who will provide technical support, race cars, and personnel. A formal driver announcement is expected soon. The alliance with Robby Gordon Motorsports positions BAM Racing for a successful and competitive return to Sprint Cup racing and enhances the team's partnership with Warner Music Nashville. Warner's stars including: Larry the Cable Guy, Blake Shelton, Gloriana, Whitney Duncan, Jessica Harp, James Otto, Jason Jones, and others to be named soon will be featured on the BAM car and in the BAM Racing/Warner Music Nashville VIP Fan Experience. "After the Warner Music Nashville partnership was finalized, we felt that the best way to reenter Sprint Cup Series competition was to align ourselves with an established team inside the Top-35. Positioning ourselves with Robby Gordon Motorsports gives us a solid foundation entering next month's race in Daytona and provides an excellent marketing platform to feature Warner Music Nashville artists," said Tony Morgenthau, Co-owner of BAM Racing.
"We are absolutely thrilled to be returning to the racetrack," commented Beth Ann Morgenthau, Owner of BAM Racing. "Racing is my passion, and I can't stress how deeply I have missed attending all the races and being part of the Sprint Cup Series. I am excited for the opportunity that Robby Gordon Motorsports has provided us. For a single car team, Robby Gordon Motorsports has made huge strides, and their personnel and equipment are first class."(BAM Racing PR)(1-8-2010)
~Jayski
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Dog

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: BAM Racing, Robby Gordon Motorsports form alliance   BAM Racing, Robby Gordon Motorsports form alliance EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:17 am

Suspect Beth Ann must be crazy- read the last sentence
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: BAM Racing, Robby Gordon Motorsports form alliance   BAM Racing, Robby Gordon Motorsports form alliance EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:51 am

Shocked
kinda like the blind leading the blind Wink
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: BAM Racing, Robby Gordon Motorsports form alliance   BAM Racing, Robby Gordon Motorsports form alliance EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:36 pm

BAM occassionally ran fairly well when they were full time, so I guess we'll see how it goes...
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Dog

Number of posts : 808

PostSubject: Re: BAM Racing, Robby Gordon Motorsports form alliance   BAM Racing, Robby Gordon Motorsports form alliance EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:42 pm

but they never really had a really good driver
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: BAM Racing, Robby Gordon Motorsports form alliance   BAM Racing, Robby Gordon Motorsports form alliance EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:05 am

Ken Schrader had several top-10's in that car. But I guess he couldn't be considered elite when his best points finish is 4th once.
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: BAM Racing, Robby Gordon Motorsports form alliance   BAM Racing, Robby Gordon Motorsports form alliance EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:24 am

It makes sense for both of them to work together I think. Whether that results in better performance remains to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAM Racing, Robby Gordon Motorsports form alliance   BAM Racing, Robby Gordon Motorsports form alliance Empty

Back to top Go down

BAM Racing, Robby Gordon Motorsports form alliance
Page 1 of 1