Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does RPM have any developmental drivers?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Does RPM have any developmental drivers? Empty
PostSubject: Does RPM have any developmental drivers?   Does RPM have any developmental drivers? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:27 pm

Isn't Sadler in the last year of his contract? Seeing as how RPM wanted to get rid of him before the start of last year, but he either sued or threatened to sue to keep his job, it should go without saying this is his last year with the team unless he gets a lot better quickly.

Are there any RPM developmental drivers?
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Does RPM have any developmental drivers?   Does RPM have any developmental drivers? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:50 pm

I'm pretty sure they don't. I guess with the Evernham NW program ending a few years ago and the team that Leicht ran with, that pretty much cut out any.
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Does RPM have any developmental drivers?   Does RPM have any developmental drivers? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Don't believe so. The #98 Nationwide team doesn't count because Roush is running that team, and a Cup driver (Menard) is behind the wheel.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Does RPM have any developmental drivers?   Does RPM have any developmental drivers? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:06 pm

I agree with the above posts. I don't think they have any developmental drivers.

However, because of their close relationship with Roush, I'm sure either Ricky Stenhouse or Colin Braun will be in line to take over one of their cars if they decide to make a driver change.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Does RPM have any developmental drivers?   Does RPM have any developmental drivers? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:51 pm

I still think they're a little too fresh, but Braun especially has done a really nice job and has a lot of promise. If Roush wants to make a move, I'm sure Kahne and Harvick are on the radar. I just hope David has a good year this season and keeps going in the 6.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Does RPM have any developmental drivers?   Does RPM have any developmental drivers? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:33 pm

I don't think they're ready to step up just yet, but within another year or so, they will be getting ready to make the move, especially since they will have a full year of Nationwide racing under their belt.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does RPM have any developmental drivers?   Does RPM have any developmental drivers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does RPM have any developmental drivers?
Page 1 of 1