Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cup-New engine NW-Mustang-New engine- Truck F-150-???????????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Cup-New engine NW-Mustang-New engine- Truck F-150-??????????? Empty
PostSubject: Cup-New engine NW-Mustang-New engine- Truck F-150-???????????   Cup-New engine NW-Mustang-New engine- Truck F-150-??????????? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Will the F-150 Truck Series get a NEW ENGINE ALSO. I realize the Truck Series doesn't receive any Financial or Engineering help from FORD.. Rick Crawford will still be running a FORD TRUCK and it shouldn't cost FORD that much money to give him HELP. It still looks bad when the F-150 can't win a race.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Cup-New engine NW-Mustang-New engine- Truck F-150-???????????   Cup-New engine NW-Mustang-New engine- Truck F-150-??????????? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:00 pm

That's a good question, but I doubt we'll see a new engine in the truck series anytime soon. Maybe a year or two down the road, but for now, I think they'll be sticking with the current engine.

They are still Roush-Yates engines in the truck series, so I'm not sure how different they are... if they're not much different, we could see the engine in Crawford's truck by the end of 2010, but I think that's the earliest you can expect it.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cup-New engine NW-Mustang-New engine- Truck F-150-???????????   Cup-New engine NW-Mustang-New engine- Truck F-150-??????????? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:05 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
That's a good question, but I doubt we'll see a new engine in the truck series anytime soon. Maybe a year or two down the road, but for now, I think they'll be sticking with the current engine.

They are still Roush-Yates engines in the truck series, so I'm not sure how different they are... if they're not much different, we could see the engine in Crawford's truck by the end of 2010, but I think that's the earliest you can expect it.
It's funny you don't hear anything about a NEW ENGINE FOR THE NW SERIES
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Cup-New engine NW-Mustang-New engine- Truck F-150-???????????   Cup-New engine NW-Mustang-New engine- Truck F-150-??????????? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:07 pm

I'm sure it will come in time; once they get the Cup stuff in place, the NW engine should be close behind.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Cup-New engine NW-Mustang-New engine- Truck F-150-???????????   Cup-New engine NW-Mustang-New engine- Truck F-150-??????????? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:26 am

^^ ditto Andrew
once the Cup engine is perfected the others won't be far behind. ~JMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cup-New engine NW-Mustang-New engine- Truck F-150-???????????   Cup-New engine NW-Mustang-New engine- Truck F-150-??????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cup-New engine NW-Mustang-New engine- Truck F-150-???????????
Page 1 of 1