Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Will Be Next To Test The FR9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Who Will Be Next To Test The FR9 Empty
PostSubject: Who Will Be Next To Test The FR9   Who Will Be Next To Test The FR9 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:00 am

I read all the rumors but I want FACTS. Who from the Petty Teams will be in a FORD next week? Read all the rumors but again I want FACTS.

OOPS feeling real good this morning and almost forgot to say GOOD MORNING FORD FANS
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be Next To Test The FR9   Who Will Be Next To Test The FR9 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:45 pm

I believe that, although unconfirmed, Allmendinger will finish the season in a Ford.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be Next To Test The FR9   Who Will Be Next To Test The FR9 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:11 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
I believe that, although unconfirmed, Allmendinger will finish the season in a Ford.
I did read that rumor but since that little episode, there was nothing more said. BTW was that w/FR9. I didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be Next To Test The FR9   Who Will Be Next To Test The FR9 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:20 pm

I don't think it will be with an FR9, no. I'm not sure when/who will run the FR9 next. I know that Doug Yates said he would like to have it on a 1.5 mile track (so either Texas or Homestead) prior to 2010.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be Next To Test The FR9   Who Will Be Next To Test The FR9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Will Be Next To Test The FR9
Page 1 of 1