Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Musgrave to Billy Ballew Motorsports?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Musgrave to Billy Ballew Motorsports? Empty
PostSubject: Musgrave to Billy Ballew Motorsports?   Musgrave to Billy Ballew Motorsports? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:45 am

Quote :
Musgrave to Billy Ballew Motorsports? Ted Musgrave told Sirius NASCAR Radio's Sirius Speedway with Dave Moody Wednesday that he has an opportunity to replace Kyle Busch in the driver's seat of the #51 Billy Ballew Motorsports Camping World Truck Series Toyota next season, if sponsorship can be found. "I have some proposals out there, and a couple of them have progressed as far as the Chief Financial Officer stage, so I'm hopeful that something will come together," said Musgrave. "Right now, I don't necessarily need a full season sponsor. If we can just get started, I think we could make things come together. We don't need $2-3-million from a single sponsor right now." Asked about the status of Ballew's longtime sponsor, Miccosukee Gaming and Resorts, Musgrave said, "They'll be on the side of Kyle Busch's new truck next season. When Kyle left, he took the sponsor with him. Billy (Ballew) took a hard hit on that one." Musgrave said neither he or Ballew is interested in anything less than a full-bore effort. "Racing for Top-10s is not my style," he said. "I've always gone all out, and Billy's the same way Different companies have different financial plans, and I'm not sure when we'll hear something on these sponsorship proposals. It's definitely `the sooner the better.'" But like I said, even something to get us started would be nice."(Sirius Speedway PR)(12-9-2009)
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Musgrave to Billy Ballew Motorsports?   Musgrave to Billy Ballew Motorsports? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:05 pm

I've always liked Ted... would be good to see him come back to the series.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Dog

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Musgrave to Billy Ballew Motorsports?   Musgrave to Billy Ballew Motorsports? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:39 am

I missed this....if they can find something that would be good news-- seeing that I may have to pick a new favorite driver again (unless Johnny comes back)

he would be among the top choices
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Musgrave to Billy Ballew Motorsports?   Musgrave to Billy Ballew Motorsports? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:42 am

I think Ted would be the perfect replacement for Kyle Busch... and he has enough talent to run for perhaps one more Truck title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musgrave to Billy Ballew Motorsports?   Musgrave to Billy Ballew Motorsports? Empty

Back to top Go down

Musgrave to Billy Ballew Motorsports?
Page 1 of 1