Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew?

Go down 
+3
DeeDee
Dog
TeamBlueOval
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew? Empty
PostSubject: Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew?   Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew? EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Quote :
Waltrip/Wallace could run some truck races for Ballew: Waltrip, who is scheduled to run only select Cup events in 2010 with the Michael Waltrip Racing team he co-owns with Rob Kauffman, has been in discussions with team owner Billy Ballew about a full-time ride in the Camping World Truck Series, Ballew said in a phone interview with www.SceneDaily.com on Monday morning. Waltrip, however, sounded less intent on a full Truck season when asked about his plans Monday afternoon. "He's working on sponsorship, and if it comes through, there's a pretty good chance I'll run a couple races for him," the two-time Daytona 500 champion said of Ballew. Ballew expects an announcement about Waltrip's future with BMM by Jan. 15 and is still in the process of securing funding for Waltrip and a second driver, Aric Almirola. Ballew said that Steve Wallace, who is slated to return to Rusty Wallace Racing in the Nationwide Series, is also "still in the mix" for a part-time Truck ride for BMM.(SceneDaily.com)(1-4-2010)
~Jayski

Hope to see Mikey in some truck races, even though I enjoy having him in the booth for those races as well!
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Dog

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew?   Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:17 am

uhhh Mikey good- Steven....... not so good
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew?   Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:23 am

^^^ Laughing <Ditto>

Personally I'd rather see Mikey in a Truck then in the booth. I've grown tired of listening to both Waltrips. Too much mouth Razz
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew?   Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:36 am

I'd take Mikey over Steven any day. Mikey has actually proven he can win and be competitive in the lesser series.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Right

Mr.Right

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew?   Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:12 pm

DeeDee wrote:
^^^ Laughing <Ditto>

Personally I'd rather see Mikey in a Truck then in the booth. I've grown tired of listening to both Waltrips. Too much mouth Razz

EXACTLY how I feel.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/mrright99
Dog

Number of posts : 808

PostSubject: Re: Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew?   Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:47 pm

RacingDude wrote:
I'd take Mikey over Steven any day. Mikey has actually proven he can win and be competitive in the lesser series.

he's also proved that he can win in cup Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew?   Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:03 pm

...albeit only at the plate tracks. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew?   Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:40 pm

DeeDee wrote:
^^^ Laughing <Ditto>

DITTO!
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953

PostSubject: Re: Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew?   Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:45 am

DeeDee wrote:
^^^ Laughing <Ditto>

DITTO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew?   Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew? Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Waltrip, Steve Wallace to run for Ballew?
Page 1 of 1