Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WE NEED TO ADD OUR NEW TEAMS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

WE NEED TO ADD OUR NEW TEAMS Empty
PostSubject: WE NEED TO ADD OUR NEW TEAMS   WE NEED TO ADD OUR NEW TEAMS EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Andrew ,lets hope FORD doesn't take on more than they can chew. Where in the world did FRM get the money to run 3 cars. WOW Shocked
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO ADD OUR NEW TEAMS   WE NEED TO ADD OUR NEW TEAMS EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:51 pm

According to Travis Kvapil on Tradin' Paint today on Sirius, Ford is giving them NO money, only TECHNICAL support like wind tunnel time and engineering help, so that sounds more reasonable.

As for where Front Row has found all this money, I haven't the slightest clue...
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO ADD OUR NEW TEAMS   WE NEED TO ADD OUR NEW TEAMS EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:12 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
According to Travis Kvapil on Tradin' Paint today on Sirius, Ford is giving them NO money, only TECHNICAL support like wind tunnel time and engineering help, so that sounds more reasonable.

As for where Front Row has found all this money, I haven't the slightest clue...
Andrew, it will still cost FORD money. The engineers giving Technical help do not come cheap. Wink I still find it difficult believing FRM can afford to run 3 cars. Someone is really pushing this to happen. Putting all these Fords on the race track can prove disappointing if they don't do well. I heard Freeze on Sirius and I am hoping that some of the comments he made on his expectations for 2010 was right on.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO ADD OUR NEW TEAMS   WE NEED TO ADD OUR NEW TEAMS EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:17 pm

He expectations are fairly realistic. He said he only expects to run 15th-25th, sometimes a little better, sometimes a little worse. I don't think that's really too much to ask, so maybe it will work out.

I hope Ford knows what they're doing. They do have a new head of Ford Racing over there, so maybe this is part of his plan to make Ford Racing better as a whole. We'll have to wait and see how it works out...
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO ADD OUR NEW TEAMS   WE NEED TO ADD OUR NEW TEAMS EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:42 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
He expectations are fairly realistic. He said he only expects to run 15th-25th, sometimes a little better, sometimes a little worse. I don't think that's really too much to ask, so maybe it will work out.

I hope Ford knows what they're doing. They do have a new head of Ford Racing over there, so maybe this is part of his plan to make Ford Racing better as a whole. We'll have to wait and see how it works out...
I heard that but first he has to run all the races and thats what worrys me (15th sounded great)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED TO ADD OUR NEW TEAMS   WE NEED TO ADD OUR NEW TEAMS Empty

Back to top Go down

WE NEED TO ADD OUR NEW TEAMS
Page 1 of 1