Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What has Roush Done for Haiti

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

What has Roush Done for Haiti Empty
PostSubject: What has Roush Done for Haiti   What has Roush Done for Haiti EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:44 am

The reason I'm asking ,all you hear on Sirius is Hendricks, Waltrip and Gibbs and all the great things they are doing? Wha happen to Roush and FORD or don't they blow their own horn??
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: What has Roush Done for Haiti   What has Roush Done for Haiti EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:07 pm

I think it's great that those teams have donated planes, personnel, and other resources to the Haiti relief effort. If Roush and/or anyone from Ford has helped out, they have done so in private, without announcing it or without it being leaked out by someone else. If they haven't done anything, I think that's acceptable as well; these NASCAR drivers, teams, and owners are always working with various charities and foundations across the globe to help those in need. I think NASCAR as a whole probably does more for charities and others than any other sport. This is just one example of that - Hendrick, Gibbs, and Waltrip for sure have given, and I'm sure others have done so privately as well.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What has Roush Done for Haiti   What has Roush Done for Haiti EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:14 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
I think it's great that those teams have donated planes, personnel, and other resources to the Haiti relief effort. If Roush and/or anyone from Ford has helped out, they have done so in private, without announcing it or without it being leaked out by someone else. If they haven't done anything, I think that's acceptable as well; these NASCAR drivers, teams, and owners are always working with various charities and foundations across the globe to help those in need. I think NASCAR as a whole probably does more for charities and others than any other sport. This is just one example of that - Hendrick, Gibbs, and Waltrip for sure have given, and I'm sure others have done so privately as well.
Thank You for explaining the reason WHY. Privately would also be my explanation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has Roush Done for Haiti   What has Roush Done for Haiti Empty

Back to top Go down

What has Roush Done for Haiti
Page 1 of 1