Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing

Go down 
+2
Yatesracing
eehwkram
6 posters
AuthorMessage
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing Empty
PostSubject: Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing   Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:01 pm

Kahne with the win RPM is the top Ford in each race.

Sadler is strong at the end.

Mennard was coming up through the field with 5 laps to go, gets sideways and finishes midpack again.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing   Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:16 pm

eehwkram wrote:
Kahne with the win RPM is the top Ford in each race.

Sadler is strong at the end.

Mennard was coming up through the field with 5 laps to go, gets sideways and finishes midpack again.
Looks like we know who knows how to build those COTS
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing   Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:21 pm

Kenseth was pushing Kahne and than where did Matt go. Kahne must love driving those FORDS
Back to top Go down
38RYR8890

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing   Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:25 pm

I'm just glad to be rooting for someone that actually has a chance to win. It's been years since I was that excited at a race!........GO KASEY!
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing   Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:43 pm

38RYR8890 wrote:
I'm just glad to be rooting for someone that actually has a chance to win. It's been years since I was that excited at a race!........GO KASEY!
It does feel good, doesn't it? cheers I still root for all FORD DRIVERS Keep an eye on AJ, JMO but he is heading for a win also.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing   Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Kahne's comments-----------------------------

In the second Gatorade Duel, Kahne nipped Tony Stewart and Juan Pablo Montoya to earn his first victory at Daytona.

Driving the Budweiser Ford, Kahne passed early leader Busch on lap 59 to gain the win.

The happy winner said, "We weren't really strong, but we were strong enough to hold off the others. At the beginning, my car was loose, but my crew made it better on pit stops. Once I got behind Tony (Stewart), I felt I was in a good position. Kurt (Busch) helped me out, and I got by Tony. When you beat that guy, you know you have done something special."

The margin of victory was a tick of the clock slower than the first Duel at .015 seconds
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing   Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:03 am

Quote :

Hate to tell you, but JACK ROUSH built those COTS that Kasey is driving. Wink

WTG Kasey Kahne!! Smile Quick win in a FORD!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
alum98

alum98

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing   Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:07 am

Way to go Kasey!!!!!!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/alum98
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing   Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:11 am

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Quote :

Hate to tell you, but JACK ROUSH built those COTS that Kasey is driving. Wink

WTG Kasey Kahne!! Smile Quick win in a FORD!! Very Happy
No I'm glad you told me I read where RPM were making there own chassis. Than that leaves one more thing , it was his drivers in the 150's that couldn't finish the job.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing   Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:14 am

Roush is building all of the chasis for RPM this year. (Not sure why, I think RPM should build their own, but they're not.)
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing   Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:23 am

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Roush is building all of the chasis for RPM this year. (Not sure why, I think RPM should build their own, but they're not.)
Cost to High but I understand once RPM buy those Chassis they engineers do a lot more to setting them up and so far it's working
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing   Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:50 am

They built their own last year... Wink
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing   Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:57 am

TeamBlueOval wrote:
They built their own last year... Wink
Yea , and
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

PostSubject: Re: Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing   Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:28 pm

They built really good cars. Kasey Kahne even said that the cars were awesome, they just needed better power. Well, Ford can provide the power, I just think they would be better off building their own chasis and working with Roush on development and stuff...
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing   Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:44 pm

The Fords look to be back after last year!
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing   Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:52 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
They built really good cars. Kasey Kahne even said that the cars were awesome, they just needed better power. Well, Ford can provide the power, I just think they would be better off building their own chasis and working with Roush on development and stuff...
All the way with you Andrew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing   Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing Empty

Back to top Go down

Kahne with the win - Sadler strong finish - Mennard disappointing
Page 1 of 1