Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andrew-ANOTHER QUESTION?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ggyates

Andrew-ANOTHER QUESTION? Empty
PostSubject: Andrew-ANOTHER QUESTION?   Andrew-ANOTHER QUESTION? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:32 pm

WHAT HAPPEN WITH STEPHEN LEICHT----He doesn't seem to have any website anymore. Went o Childress to look for info. no mention of Stephen anywhere. Can you help me out?

I would get updates now and than but now ---NOTHING

Thanking you in Advance
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Andrew-ANOTHER QUESTION?   Andrew-ANOTHER QUESTION? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:34 pm

Stephen will be running 13 Nationwide races for Childress in the #29 Holiday Inn Chevy this year. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Andrew-ANOTHER QUESTION?   Andrew-ANOTHER QUESTION? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:37 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Stephen will be running 13 Nationwide races for Childress in the #29 Holiday Inn Chevy this year. Smile
I just thought it was very strange because I went to Childress website and submitted a question about Stephen in the NW series and the answer I received was No Comment... I than went to Stephen's website and received NOT ADVAILABLE. Andrew I use to received updates every week from his website but I haven't received anything for quite some time. I thought the reason might be the break between 2008 and 2009.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Andrew-ANOTHER QUESTION?   Andrew-ANOTHER QUESTION? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:42 pm

Andrew ,how come we don't receive a notice in our E-Mail when our messages are addressed?
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Andrew-ANOTHER QUESTION?   Andrew-ANOTHER QUESTION? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:32 pm

In order to get the email, you must log in before making the post and then click on "Watch this topic for replies." down at the bottom of the screen.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

PostSubject: Re: Andrew-ANOTHER QUESTION?   Andrew-ANOTHER QUESTION? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:12 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
In order to get the email, you must log in before making the post and then click on "Watch this topic for replies." down at the bottom of the screen.
Ohh thanks I thought I did that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrew-ANOTHER QUESTION?   Andrew-ANOTHER QUESTION? Empty

Back to top Go down

Andrew-ANOTHER QUESTION?
Page 1 of 1