Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 98 is getting closer, but still has to qualify on time at Martinsville

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

The 98 is getting closer, but still has to qualify on time at Martinsville Empty
PostSubject: The 98 is getting closer, but still has to qualify on time at Martinsville   The 98 is getting closer, but still has to qualify on time at Martinsville EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:32 pm

The #98 car is 31 points out of 35th place. We need to qualify and have a solid run at Martinsville.

Hopefully, it will be like this week, only 44-45 cars attempting to make the field.
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

The 98 is getting closer, but still has to qualify on time at Martinsville Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 98 is getting closer, but still has to qualify on time at Martinsville   The 98 is getting closer, but still has to qualify on time at Martinsville EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:42 pm

eehwkram wrote:
The #98 car is 31 points out of 35th place. We need to qualify and have a solid run at Martinsville.

Hopefully, it will be like this week, only 44-45 cars attempting to make the field.
I'm with you on this one. I'M NOT REALLY A MENARD FAN BUT HE IS IN A YATES CAR AND HE IS THE UNDERDOG AT THE PRESENT TIME.

. I am hoping something comes up for TK , even tho I believe all PLANS HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE IN ADVANCE. MAX IS CLEANING HOUSE FOR ROUSH'S FIFTH TEAM. MAYBE EVEN BEFORE THE END OF THE 2009 SEASON.JMO.

I JUST CAME BACK FROM GOTEAMSGO FORUM AND SOME GUY THERE HAD A QUESTION HE WROTE IN JEST and WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SARCASM , that explains exactly some of my thoughts

https://fordfans.forumotion.com/yates-hall-of-fame-racing-f7/28-team-done-t205.htm#1024
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The 98 is getting closer, but still has to qualify on time at Martinsville   The 98 is getting closer, but still has to qualify on time at Martinsville EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:01 pm

It's unfortunate that Paul will have to qualify on time. I imagine that there will be no more than 45 cars in Martinsville, though, especially if Travis and the 28 team don't make the trip.

I would really like to see TK pick up a sponsor because that team has potential. I think they are capable of running in the top-20 on a regular basis. Kvapil sounded optimistic that they will return later this year, even if they do not make the journey to Martinsville. Still, would be great if Yates could get 3 teams into the top-35.

I expect Logano to struggle at Martinsville, so Paul should be able to jump over him and into the top-35 if he has a decent run.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The 98 is getting closer, but still has to qualify on time at Martinsville   The 98 is getting closer, but still has to qualify on time at Martinsville EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:20 pm

Testing being done at Rockingham but no FORDS TEAMS will be testing. Heck wouldn't you think that Pauls Father would rent a couple of hours for his son, I'm sure he is going to need it altho I hopr he does get better as time goes on.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 98 is getting closer, but still has to qualify on time at Martinsville   The 98 is getting closer, but still has to qualify on time at Martinsville Empty

Back to top Go down

The 98 is getting closer, but still has to qualify on time at Martinsville
Page 1 of 1