Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Consider Visiting the Wood Brothers' Museum This Weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Consider Visiting the Wood Brothers' Museum This Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Consider Visiting the Wood Brothers' Museum This Weekend   Consider Visiting the Wood Brothers' Museum This Weekend EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:46 pm

Quote :
Consider Visiting the Wood Brothers' Museum This Weekend 353960508

March 26, 2009

If you have some extra time this weekend, consider visiting the Wood Brothers’ Museum at 21 Performance Drive, Stuart Virginia, 24171 - located just 30 miles west of Martinsville off of route 58. Admission is free.

The #21, 1971 Wood Brothers’ Purolator Mercury Cyclone will be on display, along with a host of other Wood Brothers’ memories. The museum will be open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Friday, March 27, 2009 and Saturday, March 28, 2009.

Should you have any questions please log on to our website at www.woodbrothersracing.com – or call us at (276) 694 – 2121.

Directions:
From Martinsville, take highway 58 west. You will see TWO exits for Stuart. Take the SECOND Stuart exit for State Road #1025. At the bottom of the ramp, make a left onto 1025. We are the second building on the left.

When coming from Hillsville, VA take highway 58 east. Take the Stuart exit for State Road #1025. At the bottom of the ramp, make a right onto 1025. We are the second building on the left.

When coming from North Carolina on highway 8 north, take 8 north to the intersection of 8 and 58. Take a left onto 58 (past SunTrust Bank). Turn right on the next street, (Johnson Street) that leads to the Industrial Park. We are the second building on the right.
http://www.woodbrothersracing.com/images/images/71mercwoodbrothersmuseum1.jpg
Back to top Go down
cascar_fan

cascar_fan

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Consider Visiting the Wood Brothers' Museum This Weekend   Consider Visiting the Wood Brothers' Museum This Weekend EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:31 pm

I was fortunate enough to take in a visit when they still operated the shop here. We pulled in late, on our way home from Rockingham, we got there about 5 minutes before closing time, I stuck me head in one of the big garage doors just to take a few photos, one of the mechanics told me to go up to the front to see Mrs Wood and she was nice enough to take my wife and I for a pvt tour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpeer.com
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Consider Visiting the Wood Brothers' Museum This Weekend   Consider Visiting the Wood Brothers' Museum This Weekend EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:50 am

That is cool. Bernece is a real gem.
We also had the pleasure of meeting her back in 2004 after the fall Richmond race. Very Happy
She is a super lady.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consider Visiting the Wood Brothers' Museum This Weekend   Consider Visiting the Wood Brothers' Museum This Weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1