Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm for keeping the #28 off the track

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eehwkram

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-03-17

I'm for keeping the #28 off the track Empty
PostSubject: I'm for keeping the #28 off the track   I'm for keeping the #28 off the track EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:42 pm

Now that they've parked the #28 because of sponsorship issues, if they find something and are able to bring Travis Kvapil back, I think they should do it in a car number other than the #28.

That number has a history of running up front.

It is hard to see that legacy diminished with mid-pack at best finishes.

I just wish Yates would keep that number off the track altogether until they get this ship turned around and then only put a driver behind the wheel of that car who has a chance for a top 10-15 finish each time out. Not ones that hope to just make the field and a mid pack finish is considered a good day.
Back to top Go down
Dog

Number of posts : 808
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: I'm for keeping the #28 off the track   I'm for keeping the #28 off the track EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:50 pm

well I wish that someone would give Kvapil a legimite shot in nascar's top series

he has not been taken seriously in the cup series
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
ggyates

PostSubject: Re: I'm for keeping the #28 off the track   I'm for keeping the #28 off the track EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:23 pm

I would love to see Colin Braun in that #28. Got a feeling he would do it proud. Yound and just enough aggressiveness to win.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm for keeping the #28 off the track   I'm for keeping the #28 off the track EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:01 pm

I think that when the 28 comes back it will be with someone like Erik Darnell, Ricky Stenhouse, or Colin Braun. They're all good racers and will probably end up at Yates.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm for keeping the #28 off the track   I'm for keeping the #28 off the track Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm for keeping the #28 off the track
Page 1 of 1