Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biffle to tackle desert in new Ford Truck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Biffle to tackle desert in new Ford Truck Empty
PostSubject: Biffle to tackle desert in new Ford Truck   Biffle to tackle desert in new Ford Truck EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:22 am

Quote :
Biffle to tackle desert in new Ford Truck: #16-Greg Biffle is a racer’s racer who will drive anything – anytime, anyplace – and that includes the new Ford F-150 SVT Raptor R at next week’s Best in the Desert Terrible’s 250 at Primm [NV]. Biffle agreed to drive the F-150 SVT Raptor a couple months ago when Ford engineers were looking for some professional feedback. “When I think of Raptor the first thing that comes to mind is a proven off-road piece with its finish in the Baja 1000, and I think it’s a long-time overdue, if you want my opinion,” said Biffle, who is participating in the event’s Fun Run on Thursday, April 16, before heading to Phoenix for Saturday night’s NASCAR event. “Up to this point, no manufacturer has built a truck like this. People had to do it themselves, so there’s a definite market out there and I’m excited about it. I’ve been paying attention and watching some of the desert testing that they’ve done and I can’t wait.” Biffle will be driving the F-150 SVT Raptor R being campaigned by former Ford Rough Riders Rob MacCachren and Steve Olliges in all five Best in the Desert races this year. “I’ve never pre-run Baja or anything like that, and I might do that this year, but I’ve never really been in a specific off-road. I’ve watched the stuff on Speed a lot. It looks fun and it looks exciting to do, so I’d like to mess with it a little bit.(Ford Racing PR)(4-9-2009)

Smile
Back to top Go down

Biffle to tackle desert in new Ford Truck
Page 1 of 1