Ford Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sprint All Star

Go down 
+2
TeamBlueOval
Yatesracing
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatesracing

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Sprint All Star Empty
PostSubject: Sprint All Star   Sprint All Star EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:29 am

When do they announce the driver voted into the race??
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Number of posts : 1919
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Sprint All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprint All Star   Sprint All Star EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:42 pm

The night of the race, after the Sprint Showdown.
Back to top Go down
https://fordfans.forumotion.com
Yatesracing

Sprint All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprint All Star   Sprint All Star EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:02 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
The night of the race, after the Sprint Showdown.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Number of posts : 1775
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Sprint All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprint All Star   Sprint All Star EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:45 am

These are the top 10 so far ...

Quote :
Top-10 Vote Getters leading Fan Vote: Sprint announced the names of the top 10 drivers leading the Sprint Fan Vote, a voting competition driven by fans awarding one NASCAR Sprint Cup Series team a position in the NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race on Saturday, May 16. The top 10 drivers in the Sprint Fan Vote as of May 12 (in alphabetical order) are AJ Allmendinger, Bill Elliott, Joey Logano, Jamie McMurray, Juan Pablo Montoya, David Ragan, David Reutimann, Elliott Sadler, Martin Truex Jr. and Michael Waltrip. The top eight in the standings are separated by less than 20,000 votes and the top two are separated by less than 4,000 votes. Votes placed on Sprint phones count double, which could cut the margin in half. The Sprint Fan Vote closes at 7:30pm/et on May 16.(SPEEDtv)(5-13-2009)
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Sprint All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprint All Star   Sprint All Star EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:04 am

Will like to see Bill Elliot get in with the #21 and the FR9 under the hood. Just dreaming again. I'm good at that.
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Sprint All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprint All Star   Sprint All Star EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:36 pm

That would be good for the Wood Brothers.
Back to top Go down
roosterrage

roosterrage

Number of posts : 481

Sprint All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprint All Star   Sprint All Star EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:00 am

I'm putting a good number of votes in for Reed, but doesn't look like it. I guess he will have to win or finish 2nd to get in. A Reed Bill 1-2 sounds good. Smile
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Sprint All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprint All Star   Sprint All Star EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:07 am

Tony Stewart wins. Congrats to him on his first win as an owner/driver. Smile

That was one exciting finish! I wish every race would end like this one did. Cool
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Sprint All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprint All Star   Sprint All Star EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:11 am

RacingDude wrote:
Tony Stewart wins. Congrats to him on his first win as an owner/driver. Smile

That was one exciting finish! I wish every race would end like this one did. Cool
Didn't watch it who was Stewart RACING AT THE END THAT MADE IT SO EXCITING?
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Sprint All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprint All Star   Sprint All Star EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:25 am

Final laps Kyle Busch wrecking Jeff Gordon and Matt Kenseth and Tony Stewart battling for the lead. > http://www.nascar.com/video/cup/2009/05/16/cup.all.high.final.nascar/
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Sprint All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprint All Star   Sprint All Star EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:31 am

DeeDee wrote:
Final laps Kyle Busch wrecking Jeff Gordon and Matt Kenseth and Tony Stewart battling for the lead. > http://www.nascar.com/video/cup/2009/05/16/cup.all.high.final.nascar/
Whattttttttt

This guy is a menace I hope someone gets him good next week
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Sprint All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprint All Star   Sprint All Star EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:32 am

Yatesracing wrote:
DeeDee wrote:
Whattttttttt

This guy is a menace I hope someone gets him good next week
We can only WISH!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Sprint All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprint All Star   Sprint All Star EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:34 am

Quote :
his first win as an owner/driver
Non points race. Hopefully that will be the only win this season Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Sprint All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprint All Star   Sprint All Star EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:39 am

DeeDee wrote:
Quote :
his first win as an owner/driver
Non points race. Hopefully that will be the only win this season Razz Laughing
DITTO
Back to top Go down
RacingDude

RacingDude

Sprint All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprint All Star   Sprint All Star EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:17 am

I don't really hate Tony that much anymore. I've started to respect him during the past year or so.

Kyle, on the other hand I CANNOT stand! Mad I'll share your guys' sentiments on hoping somebody gets him next week. Twisted Evil

However, a wreck like that will happen when you have three cars racing that hard for the lead, so for once it's not Kyle's fault. affraid
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Sprint All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprint All Star   Sprint All Star EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:33 pm

Well, the last 10 laps were exciting, other than that, it was a pretty boring race IMO.

I wish Matt would have been able to hold Tony off... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Yatesracing

Sprint All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprint All Star   Sprint All Star EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:20 pm

TeamBlueOval wrote:
Well, the last 10 laps were exciting, other than that, it was a pretty boring race IMO.

I wish Matt would have been able to hold Tony off... Neutral
You don't think Kyle had something to do with that. Kyle wrecked Jeffie and it also involved Matt.
Back to top Go down
TeamBlueOval
Admin
TeamBlueOval

Sprint All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprint All Star   Sprint All Star EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:06 pm

No, Matt wasn't involved in that; only Newman, Gordon, and Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Dog

Number of posts : 808

Sprint All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprint All Star   Sprint All Star EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:33 pm

DeeDee wrote:

Yatesracing wrote:
You don't think Kyle had something to do with that. Kyle wrecked Jeffie and it also involved Matt.

I don't see how that wreck is possibly Kyle's fault. It's just as much his as it was Ryan's. If anyone should take the biggest portion of the fault it would be Jeff. He's the one that came up and ran Kyle into Ryan and him into the wall. I wonder how Jeff expected Kyle to move up and give him more room. (that's a response to a post wreck comment by Gordon)

I wasn't too happy with Jimmie or Jeff after the race. Yes, I know Jimmie helped Ryan. That's why I'm not happy. Now I feel as if I shouldn't be as much anti Jimmie because of it :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithfreaks.com/Dog
DeeDee
Admin
DeeDee

Sprint All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprint All Star   Sprint All Star EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:54 pm

Dog wrote:
DeeDee wrote:

Yatesracing wrote:

I don't see how that wreck is possibly Kyle's fault. It's just as much his as it was Ryan's. If anyone should take the biggest portion of the fault it would be Jeff. He's the one that came up and ran Kyle into Ryan and him into the wall. I wonder how Jeff expected Kyle to move up and give him more room. (that's a response to a post wreck comment by Gordon)

I wasn't too happy with Jimmie or Jeff after the race. Yes, I know Jimmie helped Ryan. That's why I'm not happy. Now I feel as if I shouldn't be as much anti Jimmie because of it :/

Funny cus those words came directly from NASCAR.com. I did a copy/paste so it's not my words Wink
And you know they aren't gonna blame Jeffie for it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sprint All Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprint All Star   Sprint All Star Empty

Back to top Go down

Sprint All Star
Page 1 of 1